Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So just wondering, would it be more likely for us to have a solo Happy Death Day house or would a Blumhouse 3 be more likely? Either one would be a budget house and would allow them to move up a house count if they needed a few less expensive houses

So just wondering, would it be more likely for us to have a solo Happy Death Day house or would a Blumhouse 3 be more likely? Either one would be a budget house and would allow them to move up a house count if they needed a few less expensive houses

If I'm Blumhouse - and I imagine BH has the power seat here - given the two options, itsi best to get all the properties in front of eyeballs that I can, instead of just the one, if cost is equal.

Reactions: truejonas
Never realized he used the value priced flavor aid :lol:....but 'drink the kool aid' phrase has had a life of it's own.....or one way to keep the attendance down.;)

One of the best podcasts available, Last Podcast on the Left, has a great Jonestown series. Y’all should check that out.

As for the crazy amount of dates...I’m all for it. They’ll figure out a way to get around the issue of people dropping out; probably another casting call for reserves midway through the event. I’ll hopefully be back scareacting this year, so they got at least one nut in it for the long haul.

One of the best podcasts available, Last Podcast on the Left, has a great Jonestown series. Y’all should check that out.

As for the crazy amount of dates...I’m all for it. They’ll figure out a way to get around the issue of people dropping out; probably another casting call for reserves midway through the event. I’ll hopefully be back scareacting this year, so they got at least one nut in it for the long haul.

Hail Satan, hail Gein and hail yourself. I have listened to every episode of that show. Highest recommendation.

I always thought that phrase was a reference to Ken Kessey’s electric kool aid acid test long before Jonestown...

Nope. Jonestown reference. I always found it interesting that the phrase implies a willingness, when in fact so many people in Jonestown were forced to drink the poison. There's a fascinating recording of Jones arguing with a woman who didn't want to go.

Pure speculation on my part but I’m thinking an earlier start will certainly change the pricing and perhaps the selection of the multi night passes (i.e. Rush of Fear, Frequent Fear, Ultimate etc).

Maybe they will go to a September only and a separate October only pass? I know the Rush of Fear is currently September only but I can see the existing structure changing where each month is a separate pass ... wouldn’t be surprised to see a bump in the 15-20% range.

With crowds being what they were I’m assuming demand is high for these multi night tickets and they be able to justify a significant increase.

Pure speculation on my part but I’m thinking an earlier start will certainly change the pricing and perhaps the selection of the multi night passes (i.e. Rush of Fear, Frequent Fear, Ultimate etc).

The BF and I are planning on hitting Rush of Fear - as long as it still exists and the price doesn't skyrocket, I'll still buy in.

*waves at UO frantically* You can take my money now!

Reactions: HHNSK

Maybe they will go to a September only and a separate October only pass? I know the Rush of Fear is currently September only but I can see the existing structure changing where each month is a separate pass ... wouldn’t be surprised to see a bump in the 15-20% range.

With crowds being what they were I’m assuming demand is high for these multi night tickets and they be able to justify a significant increase.

I expect price increases, especially for Express Pass. This year Express Pass was horrible for several mazes. (The one for TrT merged with standby for a good 20 minutes, SoX as well)

Reactions: truejonas and HHNSK
I expect price increases, especially for Express Pass. This year Express Pass was horrible for several mazes. (The one for TrT merged with standby for a good 20 minutes, SoX as well)

I would have no problem paying more for express. I normally have a multi night ticket with express tagged on.

TrT was brutal as was Seeds as far as the express option went. All in all though still good value in my mind. I have to say that I avoided those two mazes quite a bit because of the logistics and express issues.

Universal isn’t getting rid of multi night tickets or express because they are cash cows with incremental revenues in the form of food, beverage and merchandising. I do expect changes and some hefty price increases.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush