2018 Holidays at Universal Orlando | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

2018 Holidays at Universal Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know others have alluded to it, but I'll say it outright: "more accurate to the book" or not, the Orlando updated Grinch costume looks wonky. Seeing Hollywood's outfit in this ad versus the Orlando sketches really drives this home. Feels like a change for the sake of it.

Ah, I guess I missed it.
:thumbsup: That's fine. I can't get enough of these Grinch videos. They're that good. ...And we're still rewatching the 2018 Grinchmas show, even though we saw it four times at the park. What an excellent entertaining show that was.

I shared the director Grinch one while it was still unlisted. They sent it to passholders in email before publishing publicly.

I never want the holidays to end so these videos can continue forever.

Reactions: truejonas
I enjoyed the Christmas background music in Port of Entry last week (after getting over the absence of Ocean Trader Market in its various arrangements) — are there any good videos / recordings kicking around?

Reactions: therock
So Holiday crowds have definitely hit Universal now. The park has been crazy all day. Amazing the difference from early in the week when the park was dead.

Reactions: Mad Dog
So Holiday crowds have definitely hit Universal now. The park has been crazy all day. Amazing the difference from early in the week when the park was dead.
Yes, I looked at some of those line times a few hours ago, and except for the water rides in those fairly cold temperatures, everything was really long. When even Woody's coaster has a long line, it's pretty crowded.

Yeah, I saw a picture of the security lines this morning and they were pretty long. Not as much of a fan of being dropped off there when staying in Cabana or Aventura. I was driving over and valeting just to avoid it.

Yeah, I saw a picture of the security lines this morning and they were pretty long. Not as much of a fan of being dropped off there when staying in Cabana or Aventura. I was driving over and valeting just to avoid it.
If it's not too hot, and I'm staying at CBBR, I'll often walk over since the walk from the garage parking to the parks is almost as long as the walk from CBBR to IOA. And the pathway security is rarely ever backed up.