Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading this forum for years. I come here for detailed info on construction and to hear the rumors and piece together clues into a big story. That's what these forums are. That's what being apart of this community is. If you're not into that like the rest of us are, then maybe this isn't the right fit.

These aren’t hints. These are major elements being spoiled. From the layout to the train to fluffy to the snare to the car crash. It’s exhausting. This isn’t “speculating”. It’s spoiling the ride. Change the title. It’s misleading.

The title is "Coaster Experience Speculation." Seems accurate. A lot of what we "know" is just speculation, isn't it? We're guessing about a lot. We know the Ford Anglia is involved, but we don't know that it's crashing, that's just a guess. Maybe it's rescuing us from something. Maybe it's just flying past and warning us not to go further. We don't know. We know there are pixies involved (from the poster) but we don't know how or where. We know there's a drop track section, but we don't know that devil's snare is involved, that's just a guess. We know Fluffy is involved (I think), but not what Fluffy will be doing. We are guessing that Hagrid will be in his "hut" but we don't know. We are speculating that he will be there with some Skrewts, but we don't know (though something is in there that makes fire).

We have no real idea what the "plot" of this ride is. There are several scenes that we don't know anything about. I think the ride is very far from "spoiled." Also, Merlin's beard it looks amazing!

The title is "Coaster Experience Speculation." Seems accurate. A lot of what we "know" is just speculation, isn't it? We're guessing about a lot. We know the Ford Anglia is involved, but we don't know that it's crashing, that's just a guess. Maybe it's rescuing us from something. Maybe it's just flying past and warning us not to go further. We don't know. We know there are pixies involved (from the poster) but we don't know how or where. We know there's a drop track section, but we don't know that devil's snare is involved, that's just a guess. We know Fluffy is involved (I think), but not what Fluffy will be doing. We are guessing that Hagrid will be in his "hut" but we don't know. We are speculating that he will be there with some Skrewts, but we don't know (though something is in there that makes fire).

We have no real idea what the "plot" of this ride is. There are several scenes that we don't know anything about. I think the ride is very far from "spoiled." Also, Merlin's beard it looks amazing!
You get a like for using the term "Merlin's beard" in a post!

Alicia, you are a delight and full of wonderful information and guesses. Please don't let one or two people ruin your posting. I appreciate everything you do for us and sometimes wish for even more! {Hint! Hint! } Alicia, you can never provide too much!! If one is reading this thread, then it is assumed they want to find out more about the ride, not to get upset when someone provides speculation about it.

Also, much thanks to Bio for his aerials. I don't think helicopter trips are free, so I appreciate Bio's hard work even more! Teebin and Disneyhead are also appreciated greatly, although they both have been somewhat quite lately.

And thanks to anyone else who take time out of their schedule to contribute info, drawings, pictures and anything else. Please keep up the good work!! :clap::clap: !!

What's funny is I've posted tons of things that I'm pretty sure are true, and had no complaints. But the pixies thing is actually just speculation, and I need to spoiler tag it?

Until we actually ride it and see Fluffy, pretty sure that's just speculation/rumor as well. None of the things I say could be true, until we see it in the flesh.

For heaven's sake, don't let the few outweigh the many. As others have said, people who log on have a choice to read or not read. These are forums and obviously speculative in nature. Seeing pictures and hearing about what "might" happen is still no substitute for actually experiencing the ride. Shoot, I've watched videos on Youtube and still been shocked because the feeling of the ride is different than watching a video.

I know that other readers have stated this but I truly enjoy the information you post. I think that it is fair to say that 99.5% appreciate it. Thank you for doing what you do and for those who have pictures or create the links to Bio's twitter feed. Those of us who are 900 miles away salute you.

Considering @Brian G. and I were the first to rent a chopper to get construction shots way back during Hogsmeade construction, I find the complaints...curious. That and @HTF and @Teebin's info is what made this site what this site is. We now have valuable contributors like @Alicia and @Legacy and others to carry the torch into the future. Info is what we are all about. If you want to talk about the best cupcake in the Universe, this isn't the site you're looking for.

Last edited:
Considering @Brian G. and I were the first to rent a chopper to get construction shots way back during Hogsmeade construction, I find the complaints...curious. That and @HTF and @Teebin's info is what made this site what this site is. We now have valuable contributors like @Alicia and @Legacy and others to carry the torch into the future. Info is what we are all about. If you want to talk about the best cupcake in the Universe, this isn't the site you're looking for.

I kinda do think the weekly aerial updates takes away from some of the specialness of the aerials of the past, and some of the surprise of the current projects - but they are still awesome to see.

I definitely get both sides of the argument. There have been plenty of post that blatantly say things like this is going to be this and that is going to be there. I have seen some answer questions with a "yes" or a "no" which kinda does take it from speculation to spoiling. Now, even though nothing is confirmed until universal offically releases it, we know no one is gonna purposely give out erroneous info as "fact".

On the other hand, I know that there will be some elements of this (and other projects) that will be spoiled by me reading anything beyond what universal releases. Thankfully I am not tasked to find that middle ground of what should and shouldn't be posted or not on here lol.

It is one HUGE reason why I turned from other sites, aside from cursory check-ups, and focus on this site. Friendly crowd, knowledgeable people, and great photos.

I kinda do think the weekly aerial updates takes away from some of the specialness of the aerials of the past, and some of the surprise of the current projects - but they are still awesome to see.

Yes but how else are we going to overly excited for a project only to find that it was only a new parking garage or office space? Have to get that hype train rollin' somehow...

It WAS special when we did it the first time 10 years ago.

Hard to believe it was a decade ago. Cabana Bay was a staging field and Pandora wasn't even announced yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.