T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 126 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Our theater was falling apart. Either needed a new screen and revamp, which would mean doubling down on the Terminator franchise for another decade+, or take this opportunity to insert a new property.
Why does Japan seem to maintain their attractions better than ours?
I don’t have the money to go to Japan.
Why can’t Universal in U.S. just grow balls and maintain their attractions properly

Why can’t Universal in U.S. just grow balls and maintain their attractions properly

It opened in 2001 vs 1996? USJ was never owned partially by Blackstone like UOR? You're looking for things to deem the sky is falling?

Last edited by a moderator:
Attractions are refurbished/maintained regularly...Terminator was probably deemed "not worth it" by Orl management.....Do we fix up the old car or get a new one?

Our theater was falling apart. Either needed a new screen and revamp, which would mean doubling down on the Terminator franchise for another decade+, or take this opportunity to insert a new property.
Terminator is an iconic movie and is still relevant to this day, it always has been. Remember the reference in Ready Player One? :)

Yeah using references in RPO as showing something’s relevance isn’t gonna work. The movie and book is just a look at this nostalgia. Nothing more.

Reactions: truejonas
I’m not joking. It still is very relevant. Look at all the developments on AI. Universal even updated the pre-show, even though some parts were left unfinished.

I have a feeling that this is going to be another throwaway attraction like FFSC. It’s crazy to me that Universal no longer makes great attractions based on there OWN IPs. The only one I recently liked was Kong. They seem to be more interested in putting there maximum efforts with there licensed IPs. This is a strategy that I just don’t understand. My humble opinion.