Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 50 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Bet they’d do something like that...have a triple house run and count it as 3/13 houses.

I guess I just hope that come 30, that there's still SS house space left over for some originals, if this scenario comes to pass--since, again, they should be allowed more originals than at 25.

You've already seen Happy Death Day 2U? It's not out yet?

Out on the 14th Feb but from the trailer it appears she is dating the guy from the first film. They are at a basketball game. It may only be the next day in the film though. Something happens to her and she ends up back into her birthday time loop.
Of course this could be the trailer editing that makes some of it seem this way.

Are we able to get a clue on whether there's a theme for this year? Like how last year was the 80's. Also if these are IP's or originals

Did they bother de-constructing the '18 ST house, or was it left up, just waiting to be dusted off?
I was told by multiple people that everything was being destroyed after Stranger Things day including the costumes, however the staff was very adamant about leaving things intact inside the house but was chalking it up to it needing to look good for Stranger Things day. They also fixed a broken boo-hole just in time for Stranger Things day, that they didn't end up using, that had broke in week 1 or 2 of the 28 run, why bother fixing something like that and not use it? But, I wouldn't put it past UO to say they're destroying everything but instead they store it all and then turn around and bring it all back for 29 just to mislead us. They could easily reuse and modify so many sets from the ST house and possibly reuse costume (pieces). I am probably way over thinking this but you never know.

The clue about New Year, Same Places make me think a lot of things are possible but keeping with the idea of Stranger Things coming back It makes me think that could be one house. Because the word 'Places' is plural could it be in reference to another house we had last year as well also making a come-back in someway and both these houses will be in the same places they were in last year?

Reactions: Robert Bliss
This is what I'm thinking...didn't Legacy say that Uni was considering bringing back a house from 28 to pad out the house lineup? ST1 would make sense.

I'd sooner see Poltergeist come back, personally. ST1 was cool and surreal, but Poltergeist was the superior house.

It’s either that or we are getting a Happy Death Day house combining both films.

It would be all the same scares, because it's all the same day! ;) That might get a bit too repetitive. Although I did really like the HDD part of HoB2.

If we get thirteen houses at 30, then no way do we get a "triple house run."

I wouldn't be surprised they did hold of ST3 until 30, but I think the triple house is probably out of the question.

So in years past I feel like they started selling the HHN packages in April, do you think they will start significantly earlier this year since the event starts earlier as well? Any expectations on when those will go for sale

Ok so after reading about the episode that Clue 2 is in I’m convinced it’s Stranger Things. Rick and Morty teleport through different dimensions and then teleport to a high school and also fight living organisms in the other dimensions.

Edit - And also both of the GIF’s are from the first episodes of their respective seasons(S1 + S2). Still don’t know Clue 1 though

Correct, all ST1 house costuming was shredded. Most of the props were also from Netflix; they wanted it to look perfect and had a lot of hands on the house.

A lot of meetings going on which will make leaks harder for some but I will do see what I am able to share. We are making things easier to track in terms of leaks, so if you have a source please be careful they are okay with you sharing it. I know what I am doing personally but I can't speak for everyone. I hold back a lot of the stuff that is 100% "we know who this was."

I wouldn't be too surprised if they brought back last years ST house and even if they did a KKFOS in 3D house, simply because there's precedent for it. When the house count went up from 8-9 at 25, up to 12 now, they brought back 2013's AWIL and built the Alice 3D maze. Plus the history of turning zones to houses. Real question would be if they really think having 2 ST mazes would be a draw or would people think it's lazy.

Ok so after reading about the episode that Clue 2 is in I’m convinced it’s Stranger Things. Rick and Morty teleport through different dimensions and then teleport to a high school and also fight living organisms in the other dimensions.

Edit - And also both of the GIF’s are from the first episodes of their respective seasons(S1 + S2). Still don’t know Clue 1 though
Ohhhh! Good observations! I was starting to think the second clue from s2e1 of R&M was about cleaning off stuff that's been put into storage that they'll be bringing back out, whether it's something from 28 or something that's a bit older. I am holding out hope it's ST though! I don't know how I feel about the possibility of it being a dual house, but if done right could be amazing!

Reactions: Clive