Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok let’s get this back on track, plus we have a thread about announcements.

Did someone mention pugs?

pug-gif-1525110955.gif
PUGS PUGS PUGS

I propose a new forum rule: pugs are ALWAYS on topic

Excellent segue.

From what was mentioned earlier, Fluffy's most likely going to be static. As we're zooming by, that's probably fine. Beyond the potential Hagrid AA, do we know of any other AAs that will actually move around for us?

It sounds like the Hagrid AA will be joined by some other creature, for starters.

I believe Fluffy is a limited motion AA.

Three bobbleheads
I could see a combo of this. The neck swivels to track the train as it passes then resets and the heads have a spring or weight on a hinge for a limited movement as the neck turns. Would be terrifying!

And they could put a strobe on it to amplify the movement!

"You thought it would just be Bio's pictures of Project:Hagrid, but it is I, THE SMILING PUG." >:)

__

In all seriousness, it seems one of the sides of the Abby should be wrapping up soon. Interested to see when it goes down, so we can take a better look at how Universal has amazingly handled the detailing of this new section of the universe.

My guess on the story is we meet Hagrid in his hut where he introduces us to a creature (the pixies?) and then “something goes wrong” , (fire damage to hut) and we have to chase after them/it.

Just a guess though.
I mean it, legit spoiler.
The pixies are attacking the Anglia.
Hagrid is attempting to recapture a blast-ended skrewt in the “hut.” There’s “fire” effects with your launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.