Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

TODAY Cafe

NO!!

One location serving terrible coffee is more than enough.

Outside of a good cup of PSL,

giphy.gif

Bourne Cafe. What goes better with a nice cup of espresso than a super spy beating you to death with a rolled up Minion poster?

I laughed at this more than I should of..

__

Glad to see this is going at a faster speed than Supercharged on Leg Day.

Was bored today and went for a deep dive through some of the permit types not indexed by our Twitter bot and found a permit from last week that confirms this will be a "Today Show Cafe":

HRe7ygi.png

Sigh. Oh well, I guess it's official, unless there's another magical café about to pop up somewhere.

Was just about to say this. They needed to rip out the air ducts and redo it anyway. The theming isn’t really relevant to me as long as they still have coffee and baked goods.
And the only way that this place was probably ever going to get the money for a redo was by adding a bit of synergy and light theming and calling it the Today Show Cafe. The ROI will probably be huge as I imagine a lot more people will stop in here for breakfast now.

A lot of people walked right by the Boulangerie while looking for a place for breakfast bc it wasn't clear by the name what it was. Today Show Cafe is pretty clear.