Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 455 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, the trademark description confirmed that.

I have a feeling it'll be CityWalk 2.0 for the Great Movie Escape. It would be a good way to draw people to the new CityWalk and catch people leaving the park.

My biggest concern is capacity. Depending on how many escape rooms are within the complex, they won't be able to get a ton of walkup guests.

But I heard in a survey that epic universe, epic Worlds, legendary Worlds, legendary lands, and finally dreampark were supposed to be a list of names for the untitled fourth gate? I could be wrong I thought I read this article online but I can’t remember the site. Could it just be names for themed lands also in the new park?

But I heard in a survey that epic universe, epic Worlds, legendary Worlds, legendary lands, and finally dreampark were supposed to be a list of names for the untitled fourth gate? I could be wrong I thought I read this article online but I can’t remember the site. Could it just be names for themed lands also in the new park?

From what I remember of this, those were tests of what to call the park itself, not the individual lands.

Plus it'll be the most family friendly, most likely. It'll be the new Seuss Land, if my gut tells me anything.

I think this park will be more balanced than the other two. There won’t just be a “kiddy” section separate from the rest.

I expect the DW land to skew younger, but still have some thrills/excitement for the others

I decided to try overlaying the Kidzone nintendo plans shared on twitter by chickenlilchip on a section of my annotated version of the infrastructure plans . . . and it fits!

QpwGaP4l.png

My scaling isn't perfect but I think it's pretty clear that this spot in the new park is both the right size and the right shape for SNW as it was planned for Kidzone.

Reactions: truejonas
Why would they use the same layout as the KZ version? It makes no sense capacity-wise. Not to mention there's rumors of Donkey Kong getting a different ride instead of the coaster, and possibly adding another ride as well.
I thought it was still a coaster but just not the boom coaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.