Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 432 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it, legit spoiler.
The pixies are attacking the Anglia.
Hagrid is attempting to recapture a blast-ended skrewt in the “hut.” There’s “fire” effects with your launch.

10/10 would ride.

For some reason I see this design combined with an effect where they take a water hose (like the ones hocked up to those guns in the water balloon pop games) placed under a tounge for the slobber bobble effect?!?

No, don't say that! You jinxed it! Now we'll get sprayed with water after going past Fluffy.

So I logged into Twitter today and some theme park pages I follow were saying that the HP coaster “might” be announced today.

Is there some truth to this? Is there some event today that I’m not aware of? Maybe some rumor? Or are they just trolling?

So I logged into Twitter today and some theme park pages I follow were saying that the HP coaster “might” be announced today.

Is there some truth to this? Is there some event today that I’m not aware of? Maybe some rumor? Or are they just trolling?

It would be very unusual for a Friday announcement. Fridays are usually known as dump days when it comes to announcements, even outside the theme park world.

Oh me? I was just saying it'd totally be a Universal thing to announce the ride on the day WDW was doing their whole promotional thing today.

Oh me? I was just saying it'd totally be a Universal thing to announce the ride on the day WDW was doing their whole promotional thing today.
It could of been you. It was multiple pages. They were probably thinking the same thing as you did.

Visit Orlando have just put this on their Facebook. Can we read anything into this? A secret press event to reveal the name and possibly opening date too haha?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190119-163518_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190119-163518_Facebook.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.