Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 433 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t that concept art not officially released tho? It was pulled from Pottermore right?
Pottermore is the official website for Harry Potter.

That artwork has been provided to travel agencies by Universal.

Universal uses that artwork on their international websites themselves.

It is 100% official.

Edit: Example of Universal’s use: See What's New

50791533_2272643016314637_1441955765492383744_o.jpg

That wrap at the crest of the hill is ready to be ripped off for a test.

Holy crap, those shots look BEAUTIFUL. especially, the one that @Scott W. brought up.

Thanks for checking them out and the share!

Excellent job to @RollermanDan for the photo/video coverage.

Thank you!

First I’ve seen. I thought it would have been faster :lol:

But seriously, that looked so smooth.

@RollermanDan i have to ask, are you going to be changing the name again? Something Jurassic themed?

They were doing incremental speed tests last night. First launch was slower than the second. Second went a decent way up the hill and rolled backwards like the first launch that I saw.

Does this mean that the drop track and backwards sections have been tested as well? I don't know how else it could get to where it is now, unless the take the train off the track and replace it everytime they need to test something.

They've been "testing" for about a month now. Certain areas of the ride have been focused on and then moved on from. Water dummies are already in the train, just wrapped to keep us from getting views.

Thank you!

They were doing incremental speed tests last night. First launch was slower than the second. Second went a decent way up the hill and rolled backwards like the first launch that I saw.

They've been "testing" for about a month now. Certain areas of the ride have been focused on and then moved on from. Water dummies are already in the train, just wrapped to keep us from getting views.
It's like the theme park military visual tactics squad.. Bio controls the air and you control the ground. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.