Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that pond area isn't a smoking area anymore to my knowledge. Glad to see that more progress is going to happen soon and glad to see we have other sources now reporting the location for them. One pond will remain or be left over after they're done. The pathway / bridge area will get a little bit of widening and a new "hub" for the pathway. Attached below is what you can expect.

Attachments

• adafsdf.png
    adafsdf.png
    906.2 KB · Views: 453
Yeah that pond area isn't a smoking area anymore to my knowledge. Glad to see that more progress is going to happen soon and glad to see we have other sources now reporting the location for them. One pond will remain or be left over after they're done. The pathway / bridge area will get a little bit of widening and a new "hub" for the pathway. Attached below is what you can expect.
the games located across from the Discovery Center actually makes more sense then their previous location.

People were smoking there a couple of weeks ago. I don't think it changed but many smoke anywhere so.....
God I was one of those :enrage:
I just checked my park map from December and they moved the Smoking Area to the side of the Discovery Center where the walkway goes down to the secondary bridge....It appears that the former Smoking Area is now listed as a Service Animals Rest Area (looks like about the same spot on the map).

I genuinely hope they give us a legit dining venue w/ a bar in DC. Burger Digs could close down during all this and they could reopen with a decent TS location. Something like Tiffins (which is the best in-park restaurant in Orlando) would be beyond welcome.
Or, at the very least, something akin to an HP QS location. Universal has hit home runs with their QS locations as of late; Three Broomsticks, Springfield, Leaky Cauldron. So this is their chance to fix some of the thematically egregious ones like Burger Digs.

The food in Burger Digs is AWFUL. I would love to see this totally get revamped.

The menus at the QS restaurants in UOR never change though. What does their culinary team do all day?

The food in Burger Digs is AWFUL. I would love to see this totally get revamped.

The menus at the QS restaurants in UOR never change though. What does their culinary team do all day?

I would love improved QS food but having access to Citywalk right outside the parks helps too.

Whats that to the left of Pizza Predattoria?

Also, will any of those walkways by the lake be under be coaster? It’d be nice to reduce the amount of netting where possible (or mostly not have metal detectors).

Whats that to the left of Pizza Predattoria.

Raptor Encounter

That's a really tired excused as to why to not have good food in the parks. :lol: It's not like Disneyland/DCA don't have Downtown Disney right outside their gates too.

Let’s be honest, DCA/DL are the exception that proves the rule when it comes to CS.

Uni could definitely make some strides in that area though. I only ever go to the same 3-4 places. Though I’ve heard Monsters Cafe has improved a lot recently

Status
Not open for further replies.