Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 70 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
An Event Horizon House would be cool :)

I'd prefer an IT2 (criminally underrated house--this time get Patrick as the captain lol), but close enough. However, if we're getting Hellraiser, might be a wee bit too similar (artifact opening portal to hell). That would be the only downside of seeing Pinhead and Co. at the event IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: tankart150
Also - given that we haven’t connected “Pit” to an IP yet I wonder if it could be a Nightengales reboot or a sequel. It’s likely not but I want those nurses back!:thud:

I can connect Pit to Hill House (the red room is referred to as the “stomach” of the house, one can feel fear typically in the “pit” of their stomach) but I don’t think that’s it.

Based on location, I wouldn't think Pit is Hill House.

I can also connect Salt (salt, pepper, pepper’s ghost) & Pressure (being attached to something as big as Netflix seems like it’d come with a lot of pressure) to Hill House as well. But I can also connect Salt to The Thing (to melt ice) & Pressure really can be attributed to anything ever created at HHN so...

5ruf8hT.gif

Alright so let’s find a way to tie in George H.W. Bush.

Wouldn't be prudent at this juncture. ;)

What I find weird about 22 was that they weren't originally planning on having anything in the parade building. Why?

It's been said, but it does seem like Tomb of the Ancients was avenging the scrapped 22 house.

Reactions: JawsVictim