T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 130 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is it confirmed this will be a Jason Bourne stunt show?..If so that’s a huge missed opportunity..I’m sure there’s more than enough decent Universal IP’s they could’ve used other than Bourne. I would’ve expected something more popular and interesting. Even if it was something from television...

Is it confirmed this will be a Jason Bourne stunt show?..If so that’s a huge missed opportunity..I’m sure there’s more than enough decent Universal IP’s they could’ve used other than Bourne. I would’ve expected something more popular and interesting. Even if it was something from television...
They don't have a lot in the James Bond genre that's less than twenty years old. Bourne is really the best fit given what they tried did but couldn't get.

Reactions: tankart150
This. GOD FORBID we have any comments on this forum that doesn't include the favorite colors of trashcans or how cool fake rocks look.

I have to be proactive in moderation too. Joking about a Today Stunt Show is fine but when sexual assault allegation references/jokes come up my Spidey sense goes off this can very quickly spiral out of control. When we let things “go” we more often than not see that spiral.

Don’t take it personally.