What Games Are You Playing? | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Tokyo Beat Down on the DS. it's a japanese cop game, but it contains the classic side scrolling beat em up elements that many of us grew up with

Just Finished the playstation games, Spider-man & Spider-man 2: Enter electro. They were both awesome! I loved it, too bad the first game was really short. I finished both of them TOGETHER, in a week, spider-man took 2 days(lol) and spider-man 2: enter electro took 4-5 days.

Right now I am playing the PS2 Spider-man 2 (the movie game)

You were talking about Strongbad, right?

Yeah.... sorry for the delayed response.

I've been doing some Beatles: Rock Band getting random Trophies (such as the Lefty Bass one... that was interesting), and am currently looking at some upcoming games to get. Currently, I want Uncharted 2, God Of War Collection, and Modern Warfare 2, among others.

I've been playing only Madden NFL 10 and NHL 10 as of late.... looking forward to November for both Modern Warfare 2 and Left 4 Dead 2.

Target: Renegade on the NES. the ironic part is that while the text cutscenes use some generic tough guy's face as an illustration, his in-game sprite is Billy Lee which i think is ripped from the NES port of Double Dragon

I haven't been playing AS much lately. Only games I currently own are Madden 2010 and Modern Warfare 2. MW2 has been taking up the bulk of my gaming. Love it.

I'm in the market for an HD TV, and when I get one I'll be picking us a PS3 for BluRay and it doesn't hurt to have it for some exclusive titles. Other than Uncharted, which ones should I look into?

I haven't been playing AS much lately. Only games I currently own are Madden 2010 and Modern Warfare 2. MW2 has been taking up the bulk of my gaming. Love it.

I'm in the market for an HD TV, and when I get one I'll be picking us a PS3 for BluRay and it doesn't hurt to have it for some exclusive titles. Other than Uncharted, which ones should I look into?

Definitely get Metal Gear Solid 4 if you've played any of the games in the franchise (better than Uncharted if you ask me). Aside from that, the really big exclusives are in the future: God of War 3 and Final Fantasy XIII (I know it isn't exclusive anymore, but the game is made for the PS3 and will be better on it!).

Little Big Planet

and also the ones pat naughty said

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

I can't decide between getting a PS3 or upgrading my xbox 20 gb hard drive to a bigger one. I really only want the 60gb but it doesn't even come with a flippin' transfer kit! grr...

Random question here... but does anyone know if when you trade a 360 in to GameStop if you have to give them the hard drive too?

I'm probably getting an HDTV for Christmas and I have the OLD 360 with no HDMI port. I want to get an arcade for $199 because it has the HDMI, but I don't want to lose my Hard Drive especially since there isn't one with the arcade.

I don't really get why people need so much HD space on the 360. Do you download that many demos and not delete them?

Random question here... but does anyone know if when you trade a 360 in to GameStop if you have to give them the hard drive too?

I'm probably getting an HDTV for Christmas and I have the OLD 360 with no HDMI port. I want to get an arcade for $199 because it has the HDMI, but I don't want to lose my Hard Drive especially since there isn't one with the arcade.

I don't really get why people need so much HD space on the 360. Do you download that many demos and not delete them?

NO... partially because I don't have enough room for that. I like to download arcade games, and, unlike the demos, they typically aren't free; so I don't like to delete them. Also, porting all of the Rock Band 1 songs onto the hard drive (so that you can play them on Rock Band 2) takes up a bit of room. And of course any DLC for multi player games, such as maps and extra missions.

Once you add all of that up, there isn't much room... and now that they added the zune marketplace, you can actually buy movies and keep them forever, rather than just rent them. Although they're also adding the ability to stream videos in 1080p... but I doubt my internet connection could handle that...

Last edited:
Well Im currently playing... Nothing but jelly car 2 on the iPod touch. My xbox is coming back from repair and according to UPS it just left Cologne, Germany 5 Minutes ago. I'm surpsied actually i sent it out on Monday its already been repaired and is now in the words of a Jaws skipper "Going Home". :D