Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 444 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If construction crews wrapped up by March, how long after that could it feasibly open.. With testing and training ride ops etc.

Depends on how well the testing goes - they still have effects to synch, timing to work on, then training the actual ride crew....

Still on the lookout for Fluffy. I would expect this summer for softs and a fall "grand opening".

Do you know what was supposed to go there vs what we are getting?
Prefab cave/rockwork to enclose the spike, and also create an over-passing element for the track rounding coming around the spike at the end of the ride.

Currently, it appears as though only the cave entrance is being constructed.

Reactions: Ryno27
Without enclosing the spike, I'll be intrigued to see how they avoid making that beat in the ride something other than a non-sequitur. Presumably something was going to happen (within the narrative of the ride) inside that cave that justifies why we stop and then head backwards, but with it now just being out in the open, I don't know what they're intending for us to understand about what's happening in that moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.