Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 519 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing some new information....I'm counting a minimum of 4 inversions. If my eyes are not playing tricks on me, I see possibly a few more inversions bringing up the number to 6-7....

Also, I see what looks to be 6 pens. If it's not 6, there's 5 animatronics in the first show building.
What are you looking at if i may?:grin:

Reactions: RollermanDan
From what I hear, Raptor encounter is closing down in a few weeks and being moved to a temporary location while the new location is being built.

Can someone explain to me why they are removing the trellises? Does the coaster supports get that close to the DC? Sorry if this is a stupid question but will they be flattening the area of the stairs too? I was also wondering will this area be open to public once the coaster is open with the track going through it?

Can someone explain to me why they are removing the trellises? Does the coaster supports get that close to the DC? Sorry if this is a stupid question but will they be flattening the area of the stairs too? I was also wondering will this area be open to public once the coaster is open with the track going through it?
Yes it will be open to the public.

Looks like the whole waterfront area is getting a facelift to prepare for the coaster. And supports may get pretty close to the Discovery Center front.

The shape of the whole area is changing, to become a larger courtyard.

Yes it will be open to the public.

Looks like the whole waterfront area is getting a facelift to prepare for the coaster. And supports may get pretty close to the Discovery Center front.

The shape of the whole area is changing, to become a larger courtyard.
Thanks! Its going to be super exciting to see how this all ends up looking from across the pond. I do hope it keeps some of its greenery and I hope they add some amazingly themed lamps to light the courtyard. Hope its picturesque!!

Thanks! Its going to be super exciting to see how this all ends up looking from across the pond. I do hope it keeps some of its greenery and I hope they add some amazingly themed lamps to light the courtyard. Hope its picturesque!!
I think as long as it is "Jurassic" something it will have heavy planting to show the jungle. I hope so, that area was a paradise and I loved wandering around looking at all the unique plants and how they were placed for best effect.

How would this coaster work with any future nighttime fireworks show?
I imagine the pyro would be contained to the lagoon

They used to shoot pyro in the lake with a ton of the trees (that they're currently removing) around...and they had to stay clear of those...The coaster appears to take up the same space at the moment

They lost their bigger firing location due to Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.