Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 453 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I’ve complained about Universal, and there indecisive actions, this ride looks just “epic”!

My vacation plans this year have run through the mill but I believe we’ve settled on a 7 day cruise aboard RCCL Harmony of the Seas out of Port Canaveral(Phantasialand and Germany will have to wait so that when we go we can go all out and not worry). With that I figured we’d stay just a couple of days at CBBR and enjoy city walk and the resort for a day and Volcano Bay a day(don’t care what anyone say I and my family f&$@ing love it) but now am truly thinking of just adding a day just for this one ride. I repeat it looks “EPIC”!

So how many trains do we have on track now?

tenor.gif

Ok @Alicia, I'll take the bait... STABLES??? I'm intrigued......
Just kind of trying to work backwards of this ride and see how the stables work back into the queue.....
I've left quite a bit of clues for the queue over the last couple weeks. ;)

Also, someone else take over posting the new bio tweets, I gotta leave the computer for a bit. Start part 3 for new tweets. Thanks!

I've left quite a bit of clues for the queue over the last couple weeks. ;)

Also, someone else take over posting the new bio tweets, I gotta leave the computer for a bit. Start part 3 for new tweets. Thanks!

......tee-hee....That's what I thought! Ok thanks! Ugh, I can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.