Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My heart has been broken many times by the news of IT not possibly coming to HHN. Anyone know of The Nun possibly making an appearance? Or are all things from WB off limits??

At very least, anything WB feels is marketable (so excluding TrT, though I think the rights might be owned by NBCUni now anyways) is off limits. Ditto with Fox.

Believe me, I totally relate to your heartbreak over not being able to use a character because of IP rights (Bloody Mary, in my case).

Topher has a really good elaboration on this:

Last edited:
Reactions: CoopF22
With the earlier start to the event this year, do we think we'll get an official event launch earlier this year too? A deluxe night or whatever setup means I better start budgeting now! :grin:

Oh boy!

OOHHH BOY.

So with those posts, HHN is possibly getting a scare zone or show that Legacy is really excited about. (Perhaps they're finally getting the "Hook"?) Either that or there's some real good details on what's going down with those deluxe nights.

I don’t think Legacy was excited for Hook. If it is a show, I’d have to guess Bill and Ted (doubtful), Beetlejuice, Ghostbusters, or an original show like Jack’s - possibly with a different character like HR.

Here are the IPs I would say that for:

True Blood
Channel Zero
Ghost Ship
Repo: The Rock Opera
Final Girls
Odd Thomas
Mortal Instruments

If it seems like those IPs are too unlikely and niche to actually appear, you’re right.

EDIT - To add:

You Might Be The Killer
Exist

Reactions: PenguinCowboy
Here are the IPs I would say that for:

True Blood
Channel Zero
Ghost Ship
Repo: The Rock Opera
Final Girls
Odd Thomas
Mortal Instruments

If it seems like those IPs are too unlikely and niche to actually appear, you’re right.

EDIT - To add:

You Might Be The Killer
Exist

I don’t think True Blood is too niche. That show was very popular while it was running.

Reactions: Kadath
Makes no difference when you get a teaser, trailer, whatever...ST3 still ain’t coming out until July 4. I personally avoid those so I have no expectations.

Last edited:
In the past, have they announced stuff before starting construction?
Depends on what you mean by an announcement.

Houses/Zones? I don't think so (but only a difference of a couple weeks).

Tickets/Nights? I think so.

I've said it before: with how early the event starts this year, the timeline has shifted left more than people are expecting. Things will start dropping before you know it.

:grin: