Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 457 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They would either need a safe way to manually lower the train or a safe way for people to get off the train. I'm not sure about the other coasters, but could it be they can use some type of cherry picker if needed but it wouldn't work for this one with theming in the way?
They wouldn't need people to get off the train there because it's fail safe. Just like the brakes on intamin drop towers. It literally holds you there for 2 seconds and drops. Like what gringotts does but much faster.

They wouldn't need people to get off the train there because it's fail safe. Just like the brakes on intamin drop towers. It literally holds you there for 2 seconds and drops. Like what gringotts does but much faster.
What makes it fail safe?

I still want to be evaced from all the rides. I find it amazing in all these years I have never had to be. Amazingly reliable.
Wasn't an evac, but the last time we did FJ, it came to a complete stop for a few minutes and all the sets and the screen and the KUKA arms with the seating were revealed in the light. That was quite a sight. Unbelievable how they put all that together into a great ride. Just looks like the untidy back of a stage set. Transforming that into a ride is truly magic.

Evaced once from POC. Not much different than the ride though.

Might have moved a little faster without the boat stacking.

I've never been evac'd which is fine with me. I may have mentioned it once that I was stuck on top of The Beast's second lift hill for about 20 minutes once. I was worried that they would evac us because I had developed a strong urge to go #1. I figured that an evac would take a while to climb down the hill and then out to the front. Of course, there were lots of trees around so....

This still isn't gatehouse, The gatehouse is connected to the wooden bridge and in the statements, universal has made about this ride, it's far from the grounds of Hogwarts. It might look similar but they shouldn't be going with calling it that because it is completely not accurate.
a-model-of-hogwarts-castle-from-the-harry-potter-film-series-is-unveiled-D1ANFR.jpg

Reactions: Andysol
This still isn't gatehouse, The gatehouse is connected to the wooden bridge and in the statements, universal has made about this ride, it's far from the grounds of Hogwarts. It might look similar but they shouldn't be going with calling it that because it is completely not accurate.
a-model-of-hogwarts-castle-from-the-harry-potter-film-series-is-unveiled-D1ANFR.jpg
Hagrid’s Hut is also right there, and the exterior queue wraps around it. His hut can be seen from the Gatehouse, so that works.

The ruins are far from Hogwarts. The interior queue and entrance are not.

Reactions: alias8703
It just makes no sense why we would enter that and not be in the bridge, also the gatehouse doesn't have tower beside it. The ruins are way too close to the entrance to say they are not part of the ruins. Which means the whole setting of this place is far away from Hogwarts. I think that is why they are trying to hide it with trees to let people know it's not part of Hogwarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.