Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
... and, we’re talking about date formats now...

Sure, why not? I think we started with how the US seems to be the only place that does mm/dd/yyyy but then we jumped to making life easier for all(big data, AI, sorting...that yyyymmdd starts to make sense from a mathematical (or numerical) storage/retrieval system...so much happening here :)

Sure, why not? I think we started with how the US seems to be the only place that does mm/dd/yyyy but then we jumped to making life easier for all(big data, AI, sorting...that yyyymmdd starts to make sense from a mathematical (or numerical) storage/retrieval system...so much happening here :)
Spared no expense!

I'm still willing to bet the new scene will be similar, but with background screens to make the scene seem more grand.

Maybe. From the construction photos, it doesn't look like there's a ton of room to play with on the sides (though it is hard to gauge the true scale from the vantage points the pictures have been taken from), and with the top being covered, I don't know how they're going to convince us that we're actually outside and floating through a real lagoon, but we'll see.

Actually it doesn't mater for databases. It's just how the data is stored and the connections between that data is written. (IT guy loved his job so much is talking here).

Status
Not open for further replies.