Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 458 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just makes no sense why we would enter that and not be in the bridge, also the gatehouse doesn't have tower beside it. The ruins are way too close to the entrance to say they are not part of the ruins. Which means the whole setting of this place is far away from Hogwarts. I think that is why they are trying to hide it with trees to let people know it's not part of Hogwarts.
See it as artistic freedom. It's a theme park land, not a faithful recreation of everything seen in the movies. We would end up with a lot of land and a huge lake and that just doesn't make sense. Besides that, even the movies take freedom to change the castle and the grounds from movie to movie.

Don't fully write yourself off quite yet! Are you able to handle any of Disney's big themed coasters? I don't think this is going to be too much more of an extreme experience (in totality) than Everest, say.
This is a very long reply.. but I've never been to Disney. Lol. I'm fine with Mummy, but this looks a tad more intense than that.

Reactions: HPFred
Gatehouse.

a-model-of-hogwarts-castle-from-the-harry-potter-film-series-is-unveiled-D1ANFR.jpg
Forget the bridge. Those two buildings don’t look anything alike. Not only is the shape and design not even close to one another, but the scale would be atrocious.

Reactions: HPFred
Just remember, Hogwarts has hidden tunnels and passageways. So I don't care what this thing looks like on the outside.

The crazy thing about the queue is there are a few really big rooms that had switchbacks that were never used. There could be full scenes in there if they wanted to make them.

But if it ends up being a whole queue similar to the last room in the Kong queue showing off Hagrid's creatures, it would be awesome.

A secret passage could lead to the Room of Requirement for anyone who is in need, and I guess we need help.
Argus Filch knows at least about 3 secret passages where the destination is unknown and due to the lore there are at least 7 passage ways out of Hogswart. So there is a lot of opportunities for J.K. Rowling to fill in some blanks and expand the universe.

A secret passage could lead to the Room of Requirement for anyone who is in need, and I guess we need help.
Argus Filch knows at least about 3 secret passages where the destination is unknown and due to the lore there are at least 7 passage ways out of Hogswart. So there is a lot of opportunities for J.K. Rowling to fill in some blanks and expand the universe.

We go to the Room of Requirement in Forbidden Journey. That's the load area.

Status
Not open for further replies.