Nintendo Switch | Page 102 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't know, I could see it happen as a surprise holiday hit. Somebody here once remarked that perhaps the reason there has been no DLC for the original, is because they just decided to immediately put effort into a new game.

I am still hopeful for Mario Kart DLC too.

There's definitely no MK DLC coming. I think Odyssey 2 happens next year, personally.

I thought Nintendo said that they were looking to expand MK8 with more content? MK9 isn't coming for a while.

They did, when mentioning on the subject of Mario Kart with Labo, they more..alluded towards that notion.

Whether it's paid content or free, who knows.

My guess for the year..

Spring:
Headlining Title - Yoshi
Secondary Title - Wii U Port (Wonderful 101)
Summer:
Headlining Title - Animal Crossing
Secondary Title - Daemon X Machina
Fall:
Headlining Title - Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Secondary Title - Luigi's Mansion 3
Winter:
Headlining Title - Pokemon Gen 8
Secondary Title - Bayonetta 3

I'm also guessing, Switch Mini is indeed happening; and it'll be aimed for the Fall to be a handheld version of the console, for Pokemon's big push.

I'd also be curious, to if Ubisoft France debuts the Mario + Rabbids sequel, considering it'd be a 2 year time-frame for development.

They did, when mentioning on the subject of Mario Kart with Labo, they more..alluded towards that notion.

Whether it's paid content or free, who knows.

My guess for the year..

Spring:
Headlining Title - Yoshi
Secondary Title - Wii U Port (Wonderful 101)
Summer:
Headlining Title - Animal Crossing
Secondary Title - Daemon X Machina
Fall:
Headlining Title - Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Secondary Title - Luigi's Mansion 3
Winter:
Headlining Title - Pokemon Gen 8
Secondary Title - Bayonetta 3

I'm also guessing, Switch Mini is indeed happening; and it'll be aimed for the Fall to be a handheld version of the console, for Pokemon's big push.

I'd also be curious, to if Ubisoft France debuts the Mario + Rabbids sequel, considering it'd be a 2 year time-frame for development.

Good list, but a couple of problems. Bayonetta 3 wouldn't fit that "unannounced game that fans will pleased about" thing. There's no multiplayer games. Severe lack of Mario. Fire Emblem is a Spring release (if I'm remembering that correctly). There should be two or more big unannounced games.

Good list, but a couple of problems. Bayonetta 3 wouldn't fit that "unannounced game that fans will pleased about" thing. There's no multiplayer games. Severe lack of Mario. Fire Emblem is a Spring release (if I'm remembering that correctly). There should be two or more big unannounced games.

I'm guessing more that, Fire Emblem is gonna get delayed.

And technically, Mario + Rabbids would count in the field of Mario..additionally, Pokemon & Animal Crossing would make a lot of sense to push in the online field. Couple those with Fire Emblem's Castle mechanics from Fates (but expanded), then that would fill in nicely with everything.

Reactions: Magic-Man
I WANT PERSONA 5

The wait shouldn't be long for us to find out in this regard..

..oh, fun thing to point out: SEGA will have two major events for March. SEGA FES & whenever the final P5A OVA launches.

SEGA FES, has some potential if we may get some news on Shin Megami Tensei V (and potentially other Switch items), and either one may give for finally knowing whether or not P5 is coming to the Switch.

My take on @AlexanderMBush's list:

Spring:

• Headlining Title - Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  • Secondary Title - Yoshi's Crafted World
  • Tertiary Title - Wii U Port (WindWaker HD)
Summer:
  • Headlining Title - Animal Crossing
  • Secondary Title - Pikmin 4
  • Tertiary Title - Metroid Prime Trilogy HD
Fall:
  • Headlining Title - Pokemon Gen 8
  • Secondary Title - Luigi's Mansion 3
  • Tertiary Title - Star Fox Grand Prix
Winter:
  • Headlining Title - Super Mario Maker 2

TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT, but an inside on ResetEra's Nintendo Direct thread is hinting that the best Direct will either be announced or take place on the 13th.

Edit: He's now saying that Maker 2, Pikmin 3, 2D Zelda, MPT, and Boxboy (what the hell is that?) are coming this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike S
TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT, but an inside on ResetEra's Nintendo Direct thread is hinting that the best Direct will either be announced or take place on the 13th.

Edit: He's now saying that Maker 2, Pikmin 3, 2D Zelda, MPT, and Boxboy (what the hell is that) are coming this year.

This, is Boxboy. And it has already had a trilogy from HAL Lab.

(Could you possibly link the page to see the source?)

To also bring this up, if we find out if Persona 5 is coming to Switch..we'll know by March 23rd.

...to give a guess on the next direct, a large portion is going to be set out on a complete infrastructure update of Nintendo Switch Online & Nintendo EShop. Especially considering things coming around, like SNES; and their recent comments on Nikki, it may make a lot of sense to finally change things up. Especially with Nintendo Switch Mini on the near horizon as it seems, it may make sense to give it the overhaul it needs to sustain itself.

__

Oh, and Emily (presumably Rodgers) has mentioned on the same thread that Zell made that post; that Pikmin 4 was rebooted.

And now, one of the admins on Resetera has pointed out that Zell has been verified. So yeah, Feb 13th.

...and no-one here has mentioned this:

Last edited:
2D Zelda and MPT (HD?).
275.gif