Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

As far as we are in the development, expect only 10 houses in the same locations.

I'm totally fine with this, especially since it means the parade warehouses are still being used this year. An with the rumored line up of IP's, if they're not in a SS, then they can still be done very well in a PW. (Nothing against tents, but the majority of rumored IP's seem better suited for bigger spaces.)

Visiting from the 23rd September to the 5th October. Only our second trip to HHN, previously went back in 2014. I know we don't have ticket pricing for this year, but based on previous years, does anyone know if it is more expensive to do RIP tour for one night, or two separate nights, but with express passes?

Visiting from the 23rd September to the 5th October. Only our second trip to HHN, previously went back in 2014. I know we don't have ticket pricing for this year, but based on previous years, does anyone know if it is more expensive to do RIP tour for one night, or two separate nights, but with express passes?

I feel like RIP will be slightly cheaper.

However I’d go for two nights get full express for one night and do stay and scream plus after 10pm express for the other night. Might work out the same and you get more time in park not beholden to a guide and several other people.

(Provided you have a daytime park ticket, although I’d still be inclined to do it the latter way even without stay and scream)

It looks like I am going to start teaching this year and won't be able to take advantage of the Rush of Fear packages like I did last year. Guess I will just have to make two trips to universal this fall!

I don’t think that rumored deluxe night is gonna happen on Oct. 16 if it’s also hell week. Too much money to be made with all the kids on break.

I don’t think that rumored deluxe night is gonna happen on Oct. 16 if it’s also hell week. Too much money to be made with all the kids on break.

So why would they have one less event night that week than any other week in October? Unless a company bought out the park, it just doesn't make any sense.

The queue layout for the parades is determined by their locations and paths available to get to them. I don’t expect too much to change in regards to getting back there.
I want someone to actually measure exactly how long those walks are.

Yup. We lost a Wednesday to a Microsoft conference each of the last two years. That conference is in November this year though.

The buyouts do tend to be at the end of large conferences being held at the convention centre, last year it was the Thursday night (27th Sept) I believe

There doesn't appear to be anything at the scale of Microsoft this year though. Indeed the only conference that seems to end around that time at the convention centre is the AHCA/NCAL conference but the itinerary for that doesn't indicate any "event" like Ignite did last year

Of course, there may be a buyout unrelated to a conference. Would need to be something big though with the costs involved