Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 462 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re gonna steal my tumor rumor, at least source me. ;)

They have two. But more, whatever needed to be moved at this point (AC units, etc) wouldn’t need a giant stationary crane anymore.

@Alicia - when you’re out there again, if you can, try to take a pic of the cranes again from the angle you did last time you were there. I’d be curious if they’ve moved at all. If they haven’t, then we’ll know they’re coming down any day. That’ll be an exciting day from the ground.
The boom circles of the cranes cross so they can hand off loads but niether goes over the other's tower so a mobile will be needed to take them down. Mobile crane watch activated

Pretty sure they will use the one to take down the other then bring in the mobile for the last one. I believe the two cranes cross each other and one is higher than the other. Forget which is which but the tall one should be last. Hoping for a visit tomorrow or Wednesday so I will check it while sipping my Hog's tea :toast::private:

Forget the name, it's not important, people will shorten it anyway :lol:....Tell us more about the awesome queue. ;)

This.

Even us, the nerdiest of theme park nerds, don't really care about the name. The GP certainly doesn't.

But this queue, I can't wrap my head around. From what I've pieced together, the outside means essentially nothing. Even @Alicia saying "gatehouse"- I need to get the exterior gatehouse out of my head. The outside clearly isn't. But the *Inside* will be.

I assume the bottom line is:
Outside = nondescript ruins
Inside = recognizable areas/rooms that we've gotten to via tunnels

Status
Not open for further replies.