Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Allow me to introduce myself!

Feb 4, 2019
Orlando, FL
Hey everyone!

I am a former USF TM, and even though I have parted ways with the company after a 7 year stint, I am still very passionate about the parks and company as a whole!

I started my journey there at Jaws! Once closed, I migrated over to Mummy! I have also worked at Rockit, performed in an “excellent” show that used to take place during Halloween horror nights, coordinated that same event, worked behind the scenes for attractions and even helped people plan vacations!

I left on positive terms and may very well return, however, they are unable to compete with my current pay rate and work schedule!

I look forward to chatting with you all for the foreseeable future!

Glad to have you here! I think you will find several with similar history. You have unique knowledge of the UoR operations and as a guest I am always interested in the things people on the front lines learn though their experience. Share what you feel comfortable sharing, you know the drill after 7 years. :whistle:

Last edited:
Welcome to the club! :cheers:

I'm always interested to hear how you got here. There are quite a few theme park forums, but you'll soon find out that this is the most civilized.

Looking forward to your posts! :toast:

Welcome to the club! :cheers:

I'm always interested to hear how you got here. There are quite a few theme park forums, but you'll soon find out that this is the most civilized.

Looking forward to your posts! :toast:

I honestly did a search for tips while visiting the LA area theme parks and this was one of the first links!
I’m also a huge Universal fan so that aided in my decision to join lol