Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 463 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow’s Thursday. UO blog loves news drops on Thursday. I’ll give them a chance first before I say too much today. Fingers crossed.
OK, I'll give you a 24 hour reprieve.....but then......we expect more, and we won't take no, or whistles, for an answer. :lol:;)....Remember the scene from The Godfather. And take a look at your beloved Pandora Banshee. ;):yikes:

:freak:

But if we get a name for this tomorrow, would we get the speculated first house for HHN? I suppose it would make for a grand announcement...

So we're all just outside Hagrid's Hut, perhaps learning to ride a wicker hippogriff, or maybe we're by the stone stage, when something goes horribly wrong and we're all called back to Hogwarts. So we run in through the gatehouse entrance, over the bridge, and eventually into the Great Hall where we get informed that Hagrid's latest "misunderstood" creatures have gotten loose...

Then we get recruited to help round the creatures up so we meet outside the forest where someone multiplies Hagrid's motorbike for us and we all go for a ride.

Right? :grin:

So we're all just outside Hagrid's Hut, perhaps learning to ride a wicker hippogriff, or maybe we're by the stone stage, when something goes horribly wrong and we're all called back to Hogwarts. So we run in through the gatehouse entrance, over the bridge, and eventually into the Great Hall where we get informed that Hagrid's latest "misunderstood" creatures have gotten loose...

Then we get recruited to help round the creatures up so we meet outside the forest where someone multiplies Hagrid's motorbike for us and we all go for a ride.

Right? :grin:
Pretty much yea. Sounds fun to me.

Hagrid’s Flying Motorbike Adventure?
Hagrid’s Motorbike Forest Adventure?
Hagrid’s Flying Forest Adventure?
Hagrid’s Flying Motorbike Forest Adventure?

Also I’m ready to die if Uni finally give us an announcement tomorrow.

Hagrid’s Flying Motorbike Adventure?
Hagrid’s Motorbike Forest Adventure?
Hagrid’s Flying Forest Adventure?
Hagrid’s Flying Motorbike Forest Adventure?

Also I’m ready to die if Uni finally give us an announcement tomorrow.
Well if they don't its ok because @Alicia already said she will give them a chance tomorrow before droppin da bomb. So if no name tomorrow then they give A-leak-A no option. :rock:

Reactions: violarum and Alicia
Status
Not open for further replies.