Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 467 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see a video with a hard hat walk-trough with additional concept art thrown in to visualize the end result. All with Universal Creative, J.K. Rowling and Robbie Coltrane and his double (who will interact with you in the queue).
I also want a toilet bowl of gold and Playboy's Miss April 2016.

My expectation for whenever we get the actual announcement
1. An actual hard date
2. A video with movie celebrity and Universal rep (think Nintendo)
3. Brief synopsis of ride experience
4. Ride Vehicle - this will be a focus on the experience so it’d be stupid not to showcase it.

If you look back on previous Universal announcements these are not out of the ordinary with the exception of a hard date. But it would be easy for them to film a opening montage with multiple opening dates listed in case of emergencies.

I’d also raise expectations on this ride fwiw.

It'll be fantastic to finally see them reveal and show concept art for the Shrieking Shack!
I’ll deal with my anger towards this comment later.

I’d also raise expectations on this ride fwiw.
Oh my God! Is that even possible? I’m not sure many of us even can raise our expectations any higher as it is!

I have heard that recently several concepts for the ride were, to borrow a Disney word, “plussed”.

If all of those get dropped, this forum will be over the moon.

How?!? I've constantly touted that this will be the greatest coaster in the world and transform what we know about coasters in the same vein that Splash and ToT did for Flumes and Drop Towers.

I can't flippin wait! :celebrate:

I think it's more about raising expectations by the general public. We've been handed a huge amount of detail and get biweekly aerial photos showing progress plus people at the parks almost daily, so even without a big statement from Universal, we're relatively well informed.

The general public on the other hand aren't. This can range from somebody having zero knowledge that it's even coming to somebody thinking this will be another Rip Ride Rockit. Letting people know that this is a huge ride, it will advance the story of Harry Potter with unseen locations and a new story while at the same time being an excellent coaster and possibly redefining the public's perception of what a coaster can even be.

If it opens for the summer, it also gives people a huge incentive to the people who maybe booked a trip to Orlando expecting Star Wars to be open to visit Universal.

Make no mistake about it, this is going to be #OperationHype.

I think it's more about raising expectations by the general public. We've been handed a huge amount of detail and get biweekly aerial photos showing progress plus people at the parks almost daily, so even without a big statement from Universal, we're relatively well informed.

The general public on the other hand aren't. This can range from somebody having zero knowledge that it's even coming to somebody thinking this will be another Rip Ride Rockit. Letting people know that this is a huge ride, it will advance the story of Harry Potter with unseen locations and a new story while at the same time being an excellent coaster and possibly redefining the public's perception of what a coaster can even be.

If it opens for the summer, it also gives people a huge incentive to the people who maybe booked a trip to Orlando expecting Star Wars to be open to visit Universal.

Make no mistake about it, this is going to be #OperationHype.
Yes, the General Public doesn't know but should know.
I expect the sale of stain remover will rise to a all time high when we get a proper announcement (I already bought mine).

Are people just making the assumption that during some Mardi Gras media preview event they are going to announce all this?

This might come across as a stupid question but are we now in a situation where some people have found out the name but aren't revealing it to avoid being in the fire of Universal's lawyers, or am I just over thinking it haha?

Reactions: HPFred
Status
Not open for further replies.