Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw. I just got the information that imagineers from Disney and Universal visited Phantasialand for Klugheim and Taron. They visited Phantasialand last year during summer just wanted to let anybody know in case no one had any information about it^^. It is really interesting that they visited Phantasialand and talked with the management.

Btw. I just got the information that imagineers from Disney and Universal visited Phantasialand for Klugheim and Taron. They visited Phantasialand last year during summer just wanted to let anybody know in case no one had any information about it^^. It is really interesting that they visited Phantasialand and talked with the management.
Pretty sure that's what sparked a lot of the initial rumors for the Jurassic Coaster last year.

It is too bad Luna wasn't in the FJ end scene with all the others. I could see them using archive footage for a cameo somewhere in the new coaster / queue

Last edited:
Pretty sure that's what sparked a lot of the initial rumors for the Jurassic Coaster last year.
Ok^^ I just got the information from an Interview with Manuela Löffelhardt. She was really surprised about the visit and they asked about how they build all that great Stuff (decorations, etc.) because Klugheim is really immersive and you can spend several hours there and still find sth new

Status
Not open for further replies.