Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion) | Page 140 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
dhs screamin.jpg

Remove Indiana Jones, Star Tours and Muppets and create a new area. Hell, might as well add the big wheel and a dark ride.

Sight lines be damned although I think in Star Wars, you probably wouldn't be able to see anything.

Reactions: paintervision
Nothing says the 30th like Monsters, Inc.!

I totally get wanting to slap the logo on anything and with any characters, and I'm really fine with that... but I would kind of like to see versions featuring properties that have been in the park a while, like Indiana Jones, Star Wars, and the Muppets.

Reactions: tankart150
Nothing says the 30th like Monsters, Inc.!

I totally get wanting to slap the logo on anything and with any characters, and I'm really fine with that... but I would kind of like to see versions featuring properties that have been in the park a while, like Indiana Jones, Star Wars, and the Muppets.
I agree. I just think this is because they're doing a new meet and greet with Monsters, Inc in that area.

Former spot of DVC kiosk. I would say it's likely they remove a good chunk of that planter now to relieve the area of the choke-point.
org_dsc09365-1024x682.jpg

Walls around the area for likely walkway expansion (where speeder bike is):
org_dsc09379-1024x682.jpg

New Security checkpoint:
hollywood-studios-new-bag-check-construction-02062019-1-1024x507.jpg

hollywood-studios-new-bag-check-construction-02062019-8-1024x682.jpg

Tram Drop-off:
hollywood-studios-new-bag-check-construction-02062019-9-1024x682.jpg

PHOTOS: Star Wars Speeder Bike Photo Op and More Behind Walls for Galaxy’s Edge Prep - Blog Mickey

Last edited: