Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 398 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That would’ve been amazing! And surely a quadrillion times better than the current attraction :D
Now that is truly Fast and Furious :grin:

Or it wouldn't be? I mean it was a concept told to me in passing, it could have been worse. We just don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: shiekra38
Had a conversation with a person close to this situation before the ride opened, and basically 3. Failure was seen as the only way to send a wake-up call to The Powers That Be (well, one executive in particular as I recall) who loved screen-based rides.

Same conversation I was warned Tapu Tapu was a failure waiting to happen, and everyone locally knew it. Sometimes you do what Corporate tells you to do even if you know it's a dumb plan.
An executive who wants to build what they love VS. what the guests love ;)

Sooo...reading on Magic a few moments ago...earlier today Marni responded to a member's comments about F&F being a failure. Marni replies, "The Fast and Furious story may not be over yet". If I'm reading that right, it sure sounded to me like a hint that Universal 'might' be 'considering' some changes to the attraction. Not much to go on, but a little glimmer of hope....He also said there's still talk, but no approval yet, for SLOP at Orlando, and he mentioned the Bourne show, but no specifics.
It’s not ogre yet :eek:ut:
It could have been Superstar Limo.
I’d rather ride Superstar Limo than Not-so Fast and makes me Furious ;)

Meaningless comparison :lol: ...You'd rather have a pretzel and beer more than just about anything. ;):lol::cheers:
Haha. Just so happens it's what I'm doing right now. :cheers:

0214191318.jpg