Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have two. But more, whatever needed to be moved at this point (AC units, etc) wouldn’t need a giant stationary crane anymore.

@Alicia - when you’re out there again, if you can, try to take a pic of the cranes again from the angle you did last time you were there. I’d be curious if they’ve moved at all. If they haven’t, then we’ll know they’re coming down any day. That’ll be an exciting day from the ground.

The boom circles of the cranes cross so they can hand off loads but niether goes over the other's tower so a mobile will be needed to take them down. Mobile crane watch activated

@JoeCamel apparently they went down to one crane 1-2 days after we said they’re likely bringing a crane down soon as we didn’t see the need anymore.

How’d we miss that?!?

Last edited:
@JoeCamel apparently they went down to one crane 1-2 days after we said they’re likely bringing a crane down soon as we didn’t see the need anymore.

How’d we miss that?!?
I'm not a professional like bio ;) but if I had a helicopter .....Was there that Friday, it was up and then it was down over the weekend. My usual bad timing.

Picking a date for the other one?

Ok everyone place your bets: UOR announces the Potter coaster details today to counter program against BGT’s Tigris hard hat tour. (They did something similar with Kong and Mako)

It will be a kind of shady move to announce the Potter coaster on the same day as Gwazi.

I think Universal and SeaWorld should be working together for the next few years to take on the mouse.

Bring back the Orlando FlexTicket.

Don't employees still get access to the other? I'd say there's still some connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.