Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is reverse psychology to let us be elated when the announcement is next week :pray:
I wish it was.

Like I said, I would be shocked to see it any sooner than next month. I have given up hope. My article this week was my way of saying that unlike the MoM signs out front, I've kind of run out of patience lol.

DSC01079.jpg

It will be a kind of shady move to announce the Potter coaster on the same day as Gwazi.

I think Universal and SeaWorld should be working together for the next few years to take on the mouse.

Bring back the Orlando FlexTicket.

Most of SWO’s attendance falls came at the hands of Potter. There is no “teaming up to take on the mouse”. Disney, Busch, and Universal step on their toes all the time. This is precisented.

The announced Kong (or Kong details) the day they announced Mako

Not announce, MEDIA DAY.

Most of SWO’s attendance falls came at the hands of Potter. There is no “teaming up to take on the mouse”. Disney, Busch, and Universal step on their toes all the time. This is precisented.

Not announce, MEDIA DAY.

Uh...why would they be stepping on themselves?

It really doesn't matter much to me. Thanks to Alicia and Disneyhead over the past couple of years, and Bio's air photo shots. we basically know just about everything we need to know. Anything else is just icing on the cake.

THIS!

The only thing that Universal can tell us that we pretty much don't already know (and then some) is the opening date, which to me personally doesn't matter as I'm not coming back to Universal until next year.

THIS!

The only thing that Universal can tell us that we pretty much don't already know (and then some) is the opening date, which to me personally doesn't matter as I'm not coming back to Universal until next year.
Some neat photos of the ride vehicles or a shot or two from inside the ride would be nice, (although I fear all we'll see is the Pottermore art with the ride name added and a rendering of the coaster train on that empty track in the image).

It really doesn't matter much to me. Thanks to Alicia and Disneyhead over the past couple of years, and Bio's air photo shots. we basically know just about everything we need to know. Anything else is just icing on the cake.
Which is the reason I come here. AlthiughI really love Alicia's work on YouTube. Along with Mako Mayheim

The announced Kong (or Kong details) the day they announced Mako

SeaWorld, taking one for the team.

Not announce, MEDIA DAY.

True but there is a mutual benefit.

Some neat photos of the ride vehicles or a shot or two from inside the ride would be nice, (although I fear all we'll see is the Pottermore art with the ride name added and a rendering of the coaster train on that empty track in the image).

I wonder if it will be a Potter coaster exclusive announcement or something similar to what they did in January last year with a list of what to expect in the coming year as they have plenty to talk about.

I'm fairly confident we'll be seeing this stuff from leaks before Universal plans to show them

Status
Not open for further replies.