Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, if only he were involved in 126.

4a640k6ac6pz.jpg

Yeah which is why it might be not just UOR but Universal Parks & Resorts too

This is the only fully-park-related option that would make sense to me to take place in New York. If it was purely a slate of Orlando announcements - even big, big ones, like a new theme park - I don't see why they still wouldn't do that in Orlando itself.

Announcements for all or many of their global parks, though? Makes more sense to do it from a "neutral" location.

This is the only fully-park-related option that would make sense to me to take place in New York. If it was purely a slate of Orlando announcements - even big, big ones, like a new theme park - I don't see why they still wouldn't do that in Orlando itself.

Announcements for all or many of their global parks, though? Makes more sense to do it from a "neutral" location.

I mean, if you are going to make major news on the various parks globally, why not have it in the heart of 30 Rock?

Makes it not as if it leans directly towards one park or another. Especially, if there is some things of particular possibly finally coming out of the woodwork.

Guessing we’ll see some type of news blitz with Comcast covering it on Today Show, Tonight Show, etc, so I guess New York works best for that. Unlike for Fallon or Kong where they brought everyone down here.

This is just a rumor at this point with little info. They could announce a press event saying "Experience the Wizarding World in New York as we reveal the Wizarding World expansion in Orlando" for example and take everyone to see Cursed Child. Or they could rent a theater to announce a bunch of projects. Comcast is in PHILADELPHIA so to me it feels like an NBC thing. Maybe Today Show Cafe/Bourn/Potter? Who knows.

Anyway, these were the last three major Orlando presentations.

This is just a rumor at this point with little info. They could announce a press event saying "Experience the Wizarding World in New York as we reveal the Wizarding World expansion in Orlando" for example and take everyone to see Cursed Child. Or they could rent a theater to announce a bunch of projects. Comcast is in PHILADELPHIA so to me it feels like an NBC thing. Maybe Today Show Cafe/Bourn/Potter? Who knows.

Anyway, these were the last three major Orlando presentations.

The only reason to announce in NYC would be because of the Today Show Cafe.

And it seems so weird to make that a big announcement. I was barely expecting a blog post when that cafe opens up.

Status
Not open for further replies.