Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Injury on ET Adventure?

So whatever change in ops they’re doing is definitely affecting wait times. It’s at a 30 minute wait right now... it didn’t even hit that high on NYE.
That’s not too bad even. It was at minimum 45 mins the whole week after the incident. I think they’re getting better at the operations changes.

That’s not too bad even. It was at minimum 45 mins the whole week after the incident. I think they’re getting better at the operations changes.

So whatever change in ops they’re doing is definitely affecting wait times. It’s at a 30 minute wait right now... it didn’t even hit that high on NYE.

I wouldn't say that just yet. During my visit on Wed, it was 45 min on a very dead afternoon, right around parade start time.

When you say one side running, do you mean one side of the bikes? or has my mind failed me and this is a duel loading station and only one side of that is loading?

When you say one side running, do you mean one side of the bikes? or has my mind failed me and this is a duel loading station and only one side of that is loading?
There's two sides (dual) to the ride load & two entrances to the loading platform station.. ....Generally early in the morning they only run one side. Evidently, now they're doing that all day.

Last edited:
E.T. Is in that legendary status of rides with a huge number of riders along with It’s a Small World, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion etc that I just can’t see shutting down over a single incident.

It's also Spielberg's baby, meaning he was not happy when they were going to replace the one in Hollywood and I think he has enough of pull to keep this one around.

My sources are saying broken ankle and a laceration. Not amputated or even, "twisted around backwards".

And yes, someone not following the "keep hands and legs inside of the ride vehicle" rule.

That's a relief if true, I mean yes the guest screwed up, but it sounded so bad at first.....though I am remembering the safety video from BTTF when the test dummy loses his hand when the door closes over it and the other dummy picks it up.