Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hellraiser was so speculated/rumored too. Orlando’s codename “Drill” seemed to fit it too. Let’s just hope we don’t get a crappy property instead
It's not rumored. It's speculated. Lmao. As much as I would love to see Hellraiser. I don't think it will happen as there hasn't been too much evidence to really support and with that I don't think it's happening.

The Vault!!! I found the site many many moons ago, met some amazing people on it and it started this crazy journey into the fog. I'm excited to see it back.

The new Vault won’t have a forum. They have a Discord for that. The new site, I think, is going to focus more on media and original content.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
The new Vault won’t have a forum. They have a Discord for that. The new site, I think, is going to focus more on media and original content.

I think my favorite thing about the Vault was all the ideas people came up with for events (Grim Reaper, hotel manager, event-wide Psycho Scareapy). So it sucks that the forums couldn't be archived, though no surprise there. Very much nostalgia.

The only thing I didn't like was that it could get fairly mean-spirited. Nightmares is FAR more civil. (I was just a lurker BTW.)

Last edited:
Damn Dimension. Oh well. At least we still know Hill House, Stranger Things 2, Holidayz, KKFOS, and likely Happy Death Day will be incorporated in some way
And Monsters.

Not sure about Klowns as a maze. I think a Zone is more likely now.

Last edited:
Damn Dimension. Oh well. At least we still know Hill House, Stranger Things 2, Holidayz, KKFOS, and likely Happy Death Day will be incorporated in some way

I'll imagine all those except Holidayz will be the shared properties.

Personally, if this is the case, I'm really hoping Orlando doesn't do any original comedy houses this year, given that HDD2U and KKFOS fit that quota. At least ST2 is a bit more intense than ST1.

It is quite clear they are running out of IPs, with Dimension off the table in addition to WB and Fox. Blumhouse's classic monster movies are a guarantee in the future, I'd say.

*Sigh* Big RIP for Hellraiser. So that means
Stranger Things 2
Holidayz in Hell
Haunting Of Hill House
KKFOS
HDD2 or Blumhouse 3
???
???

So ummm....Idk the last two but can someone remind me what they're rumored to be? And is KKFOS likley to be coming this year?

So that means
Stranger Things 2
Holidayz in Hell
Haunting Of Hill House
Monsters
HDD2 or Blumhouse 3
???
???

So ummm....Idk the last two but can someone remind me what they're rumored to be? And is KKFOS likley to be coming this year?
Likely to be coming this year as a maze for Orlando and...

As a zone for Hollywood.

I would speculate/think the last 2 are the Hispanic Original scrapped from last year and Pink Floyd.

Likely to be coming this year as a maze for Orlando and...

As a zone for Hollywood.

I would speculate/think the last 2 are the Hispanic Original scrapped from last year and Pink Floyd.

No maze for KKFOS? Is safe to remove it from the table?