Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think March 11 will be more of a media thing where they talk to the press and get the hype machine up and running for those planning trips in the spring. Plus we're leaving out the possibility the coaster could be announced earlier...
I think a little trolling is in the near future from none other than uni themselves...

trollstopia.png
Did someone mention trolls?

Considering The Today Show is actually in the same building in New York as The Tonight Show this totally kills the immersion to put it in Hollywood instead. Themepark ruined, RIP USF :-(

Darn it, first I can drink butterbeer while being chased by dinosaurs, and now this? For shame! :lmao:

Now if i see trolls in front of the harry potter coaster on march 11 i would loose it:lol:

What about trolls ON the coaster?

Considering The Today Show is actually in the same building in New York as The Tonight Show this totally kills the immersion to put it in Hollywood instead. Themepark ruined, RIP USF :-(
No, no, no it's not the "original" Today Show Cafe but a more Galaxy Edge Today Show Cafe in where it is nothing like the Today Show Cafe but...wait for it...doesn't resemble the Today Show Cafe and so...wait for it...isn't like, you know, the Today Show Cafe but except for some things they sprinkled over it making it kind of, but totally not, look like the Today Show Cafe. Maybe there will be a 4 comic book series to fill in the gaps to make sense of it all. ;)

No, no, no it's not the "original" Today Show Cafe but a more Galaxy Edge Today Show Cafe in where it is nothing like the Today Show Cafe but...wait for it...doesn't resemble the Today Show Cafe and so...wait for it...isn't like, you know, the Today Show Cafe but except for some things they sprinkled over it making it kind of, but totally not, look like the Today Show Cafe. Maybe there will be a 4 comic book series to fill in the gaps to make sense of it all. ;)
Your constant ragging is getting tiring dude. Especially in threads that aren’t even on that topic.

Let it gooooooooooo.

Bet you tied your fingers in a knot weaving that

Status
Not open for further replies.