Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney Springs Discussion

I don't consider Ron Jon particularly downscale. Should do good business: tropical clothing, swimsuits aimed at women under 45 (what happened Everything But Water? I remember when your sales girls had to wear teeny bikinis!), sunglasses, and tons of affordable Florida souvenirs.
Yeah, I think Ron Jon will be a really good fit overall.

Going to be interesting seeing how service goes. The place was supposed to open before Christmas but has seen significant kitchen issues that caused delays.

FWIW Jaleo is getting rave reviews and is quite reasonable in price.
I might give it a try tomorrow. Glad to hear it's getting good reviews. With only a few exceptions (the Italian place near The Edison and of course Planet Hollywood), almost all of these restaurants seem to be of really high quality. Even some of the less popular ones (STK is a good example) are still a good meal.

This is getting out of control. From the picture you can see this is at Jaleo and the final total is $5.32 with tax. For a 20oz COKE. I've bought beers cheaper than this at the House of Blues next door in the not too distant past.

Elsewhere...

I swear this garage is never opening

Last edited:
Anyone else feel like there are just too many restaurants and not enough shopping in Disney Springs? They were going for upscale shopping venue and forgot to add retailers...

Anyone else feel like there are just too many restaurants and not enough shopping in Disney Springs? They were going for upscale shopping venue and forgot to add retailers...
There’s plenty of retail, just a ton of dining, too. Problem is most of it is all the same stuff. Give me an electronics store, apple, comic book shop - ANYTHING.

Just too many clothing stores and honestly Uniqlo and Zara are the only ones I care for.

Absolutely! Really surprised Apple didn't come in. The stores at Millennia and Florida Mall are always packed, so adding a third wouldn't have hurt them.

Absolutely! Really surprised Apple didn't come in. The stores at Millennia and Florida Mall are always packed, so adding a third wouldn't have hurt them.
The thing is Apple doesn’t need Disney and at this point there’s no more unused plots of lands or building locations. Apple likes custom locations as well... the Coke store actually looks like it should’ve been an Apple store.

Having sat in an empty Puck's Sunday afternoon, and seeing the sudden ride of happy hours around Springs--yes.