Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

Anyone who has a problem with this can meet me outside.

Honest question that I have to ask, but what triggered this reaction? I've only been on this forum for a lil over a year, but has there been backlash against the LGBTQ+ community here? I enjoy the IU forums because of its generally inclusive and family-friendly environment so I don't understand that reply. Again, honest question to better understand your statement and not a means to stir things up.

Honest question that I have to ask, but what triggered this reaction? I've only been on this forum for a lil over a year, but has there been backlash against the LGBTQ+ community here? I enjoy the IU forums because of its generally inclusive and family-friendly environment so I don't understand that reply. Again, honest question to better understand your statement and not a means to stir things up.

This isn't a problem that's been seen on IU thankfully but just around entertainment in LA in general, particularly sports. Lots of hate whenever the Dodgers announce their yearly pride night and it just irks me because they automatically hit the social media team with the "WHY DON'T THEY HAVE A CHRISTIAN HERITAGE NIGHT" (spoilers! They do -_-) and people don't bother doing their research prior to opening their mouth and complaining on social media. It's just exhausting to see so much hate onto these communities nowadays and I'm not gonna tolerate it with one of my hobbies.

I always love the reply, "Why isn't there a straight night?" :thud:

I love how Universal is actively putting their name on this and openly supporting it. Unlike another theme park nearby that won't ever say anything public, but will happily take money by selling rainbow cakes with a wink and a nod.

Honestly, if I got the chance; I would've gladly support this event this year; as I am extremely happy to see Universal wanting to embrace one of the larger LGBTQ+ groups in the LA County in this way.

This isn't a problem that's been seen on IU thankfully but just around entertainment in LA in general, particularly sports. Lots of hate whenever the Dodgers announce their yearly pride night and it just irks me because they automatically hit the social media team with the "WHY DON'T THEY HAVE A CHRISTIAN HERITAGE NIGHT" (spoilers! They do -_-) and people don't bother doing their research prior to opening their mouth and complaining on social media. It's just exhausting to see so much hate onto these communities nowadays and I'm not gonna tolerate it with one of my hobbies.

Thanks! The backstory explains a lot. Enjoy the event!

There’s apparently a bunch of idiots protesting outside of the front gate.. ON the globe! Oh man. :bonk: