Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 87 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would cry if the original Suspiria came to HHN. It’s perfect for a house and the soundtrack was amazing. Remake was great too but doesn’t really translate outside of the end and Olga’s death(but that song Volk was so creepy)

Big part of why I would love to see the remake at HHN: getting Thom Yorke’s soundtrack blaring throughout the house.

I would kill to hear Suspirium in the queue or walking up to the facade...I can just imagine hearing “All is well, as long as we keep spinning” as you walk up to the dance school.

Someone just force HHN to bring Suspiria lol. Outside of stepping into the original’s Helena Markos scene, Casey Becker’s House, Frank in Hellraiser, or the Basement from Conjuring; Olga’s death in the remake would by far be the #1 scene I would ever wanna see in a haunt. Volk in the background as an animatronic or actor contorts would be so haunting to see in real life

Well, it's a speculation thread, so posting the tweet without any clarification could cause some confusion as to what you were implying. If that wasn't your goal then I'm sorry.

The point still stands though, as I've seen countless replies on his social media channels and replies on here.

Fair enough. Wasn't my goal at all, just information sharing really. Will hold off in the future.

And no, no.. "oMg HDD2U hOuSe cOnFiRmEd" nonsense....I'm literally too old for that.

Ooo imagine a scene in the ceremony with the headless corpses and Death as “Unmade” blares. God if either version was ever announced the rest of the lineup could be Halloween 5, Truth or Dare, and stuff like that and I would still book immediately

That particular scene is so beautiful in a really f-ed up way. IDK what it says about me being in tears the first time I saw it.

Felt like the remake last year was underappreciated, and I get why; hard to follow such a classsic. But the combo of Guadagnino, Thom Yorke, and Tilda Swinton made it my favorite film of the year. Would be really cool to get something that high-brow at HHN - similar to The Shining, and they totally screwed that one up.

Reactions: horrornights789
And you didn’t have to single them out like that. No one picked up the ball. If anything, your comment was more disrupted to our discussion.

If you saw the rest of the conversation, I apologized as his post wasn't clear as to its intentions - although I'm still not sure as to how a man taking his son to a movie is something worth sharing in the speculation thread, but I digress.

Either way, as someone who's seen how this plays out in the past - I decided to be proactive. It's happened before, it's going to happen again - even after my post. The best I can do is try to nip it in the bud.

If you saw the rest of the conversation, I apologized as his post wasn't clear as to its intentions - although I'm still not sure as to how a man taking his son to a movie is something worth sharing in the speculation thread, but I digress.

Either way, as someone who's seen how this plays out in the past - I decided to be proactive. It's happened before, it's going to happen again - even after my post. The best I can do is try to nip it in the bud.

Understood. I do think a post like that is fair game at this point in the speculation thread, but I’m not the mod.

Understood. I do think a post like that is fair game at this point in the speculation thread, but I’m not the mod.

JMO - There's gonna be a line somewhere.

I know he'll post work related stuff; that he's off to Cali, or London - which can be fair game to discuss. In this instance, as stated earlier, it's just a man taking his son to a movie. He's still a horror movie fan and loves sharing his passion with his kids.

JMO - There's gonna be a line somewhere.

I know he'll post work related stuff; that he's off to Cali, or London - which can be fair game to discuss. In this instance, as stated earlier, it's just a man taking his son to a movie. He's still a horror movie fan and loves sharing his passion with his kids.

Same thing happened last year when he saw H2018 or when he saw IT. It’ll coincide sometimes but yeah usually it’s just watching moves