Budget Cutz: Disney Edition | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Budget Cutz: Disney Edition

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You have to check the Universal ride app weekly to find out what parts of the garage walks and escalators are working. Changes on a daily basis.
I see that it is 1:30 am on HHN night 19, you are parked in JP 505... It would be a shame if we turned off all the up escalators wouldn't it. Don't worry we'll leave the ones going down on.

I see that it is 1:30 am on HHN night 19, you are parked in JP 505... It would be a shame if we turned off all the up escalators wouldn't it. Don't worry we'll leave the ones going down on.
I understand idiot kids like to hit the stop button. But does no one in the entire area know how to restart one?

The street performers at Universal have been noticeably better recently.
The ones at Seuss Landing, during Christmas, were amazing, and very entertaining. Some really good street skits and routines as the Who's from Grinchmas. It was hard for us to leave Seuss Landing since the entertainment was non stop, close up, and so much fun. Probably one reason Seuss Landing had Hogsmeade type street crowds, and it was the slow season even.

Thought I heard they are being replaced with something elsa?
Jokes aside, I wouldn’t be surprised... Disney doesn’t do long-term contracts with their WS entertainment anymore. They hire with contracts of only months at a time or weeks.

It does actually help in keeping the entertainment fresh rather than seeing the same acts over and over again.

Jokes aside, I wouldn’t be surprised... Disney doesn’t do long-term contracts with their WS entertainment anymore. They hire with contracts of only months at a time or weeks.

It does actually help in keeping the entertainment fresh rather than seeing the same acts over and over again.
They also want to avoid another Off-Kilter scenario. Where the band developed their own crazy rabid fan base.