Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 49 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Once again Murdy, Metallica music maze, please. I would be down for an Iron Maiden maze. Imagine each section with different Eddies.

A major rumor about 2019 is currently circulating and this could be a game changer. Either for the worst or better.

More is usually better, but in USH case...YIKES

Please don’t tell me they’re bumping to 10 houses(1 being WD, 1 being upcharge, 1 being 9th house). If that ends up being the case it’ll be black wallapalooza like 2017

That could explain why it felt so thrown together with all the non-IP specific costumes, props and set pieces they could find.. but on the bright side, it did flesh out Hollywood Harry as a character :)

I thought it was much better than Chucky’s. It was also really fun spitting out how the whole first section was AHS and SAW recycled

Also the more that comes out about 2018 the more I’m surprised it wasn’t a disaster

Reactions: Horror Lover
Another major rumor:bolt:ADIOS!
HOLY CHICKEN NUGGETS THAT'S HUGE. :freak:

I've said this for freakin' years. Just get rid of the Terror Tram. It sucks and it costs a too much to run to make it worth it (That's a fact). They could easily spend that money that would've gone to Tram for another maze. It's only great for people that have never been there before and want to check out the Psycho sets and walk the backlot, but if you're like me and have been there towards the beginning of HHN's comeback, it's so tired it's ridiculous. Also, they can add capacity by replacing it with a house as they have to shut the tram down by 11. With a maze, they can run it all night.

Hearing that Tram is likely leaving make me very happy. I would normally be opposed to adding another maze with how bad the black walls/budget cuts have been, but for the reasons I just mentioned, I don't mind. I really hope they don't get too cocky and add two more mazes.

Goodbye and good riddance. Freaking finally. Sounds like some things are finally changing behind the scenes. Big game-changer. That alone gives me more confidence in this year.
HHN 2018 wasn't supposed to have a terror tram
Doesn't surprise me. Everything about it felt thrown-together...just like Tram the past few years.
Also the more that comes out about 2018 the more I’m surprised it wasn’t a disaster
Dude, the past couple of years felt like there was a ton of stuff going on. If this crap continues this year, I'm done with the event. I'm getting really sick of black wallapolooza.

Reactions: horrornights789
When can Hollywood ever do Resident Evil is the real question I wanna know lol. Now that Walking Dead isn’t dominant anymore Murdy can’t say it’s because of two similar properties again

Reactions: Jaden
When can Hollywood ever do Resident Evil is the real question I wanna know lol. Now that Walking Dead isn’t dominant anymore Murdy can’t say it’s because of two similar properties again
Would love to Resident Evil come to the event. I think they should do another horror video game maze. Personally, Resident Evil or Doom.

YES, imagine this scaring you
368607-re2_g3.jpg