Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

I predict the sequel that they announce will be Leave It to Cleaver 2: Back for Seconds. It’s a sequel that will please die-hards that won’t get excited for ST2: This Time with Dogs.

My only qualm with a LITC2 would be: we'll likely have KKFOS and maybe a full or half (in case of HoB form) HDD2U. I enjoy a comedy house, but it's more effective when they're paired with a mostly straight-scary lineup.

But, I'd be gamed to finally visit the Meetz family. :)

Last edited:
My only qualm with a LITC2 would be: we'll likely have KKFOS and maybe a full or half (in case of HoB form) HDD2U. I enjoy a comedy house, but it's more effective when they're paired with a mostly straight-scary lineup.

But, I'd be gamed to finally visit the Meetz family. :)

I wouldn’t really worry about it. Leave it to Cleaver was funny because of how comedically gory it was and if we get a requel there’s no telling how funny they’ll make it. As for Happy Death Day the other properties that would likely be in the mashup with it(Ma, Us if Peele says yes) would balance it out

So... I tend to hear a lot of crazy, surprising things about HHN.

If what I’m hearing comes to pass, this year is straight bat$#+. Bonkers builds. Out of nowhere IPs. Just weird weird stuff. And it’s the type of stuff that aligns with less bizarre stuff I have heard for a couple months.

If it’s all true, this year is not a budget year, nor is it family friendly.

If what I’m hearing comes to pass, this year is straight bat$#+. Bonkers builds. Out of nowhere IPs. Just weird weird stuff. And it’s the type of stuff that aligns with less bizarre stuff I have heard for a couple months.

Out of nowhere IPs... Hmm... That's what intrigues me the most..

In a good or bad way?

*prays in Suspiria, Hellraiser, Conjuring, or Thing*
None of those are what I’m specifically referring to in that post. I wouldn’t exactly call three of those “out of nowhere.”
In a good or bad way?
I make no judgements. I don’t attend anymore, so I don’t form opinions on what I hear is coming.

Probably wishful thinking, but I'm wondering if an "Out of nowhere" IP could be a video game IP... I know there's no evidence to say so, but it could still be cool and out of nowhere depending on what it could be...

As a rumor/speculation. It’s something that will always pop up as a “Is this possible” sort of option, but dozens of things apply to that.
Immediately makes me think of Jeepers Creepers...but I feel like they just wouldn’t for obvious reasons. Dawn of the Dead pops up in my mind but the rights are super weird for that one.