Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 492 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's more Magical Creatures to this attraction then even I realized, so I don't blame them for going with "Hagrid's Magical Creatures."

If they did decide on that name, I hope they add Adventure at the end or something else to signify that this is a "thrilling" ride, and not something else.

Yea, anyone that had to write a book for 2019's was left with the hard decision of what to call this thing, since it will be open this year. I have also seen "Hagrid's Care of Magical Creatures" and "Hagrid's Motorbike Coaster" a few times.

I've been meaning to bring this up in the lack of announcements thread but if I was a ticket reseller in the UK, I'd be beyond pissed off with the lack of information.

This coaster is almost going to be a ticket to print money but officially, the ticket resellers can't say a thing about it besides a leaked bit of concept art and that it's being built. Zero details and no opening date.

I've been meaning to bring this up in the lack of announcements thread but if I was a ticket reseller in the UK, I'd be beyond pissed off with the lack of information.

This coaster is almost going to be a ticket to print money but officially, the ticket resellers can't say a thing about it besides a leaked bit of concept art and that it's being built. Zero details and no opening date.

OH NO DON'T DERAIL WE HAVE A THREAD! lol

Universal Lack of Announcements Thread | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

But this queue, I can't wrap my head around. From what I've pieced together, the outside means essentially nothing. Even @Alicia saying "gatehouse"- I need to get the exterior gatehouse out of my head. The outside clearly isn't. But the *Inside* will be.

I assume the bottom line is:
Outside = nondescript ruins
Inside = recognizable areas/rooms that we've gotten to via tunnels

@Alicia - It can now be said with authority that it is not the Gatehouse from the outside. Are you still thinking it will be on the inside?

@Alicia - It can now be said with authority that it is not the Gatehouse from the outside. Are you still thinking it will be on the inside?
Yea, not the Gatehouse, but a gatehouse... Give me a couple days to sort through my rumor bin and get back to you. Lots of new questions and intriguing concepts to rummage through now. :surprised:

April "soft" opening maybe... MAAAYYBBBBEEEE. May opening (Memorial Day weekend) was always the internal target for the grand opening.

Just because the big construction crews will be done by April, doesn't mean crews like scenic, AA installers and effects programmers will be ready... or more importantly, that the coaster itself would have cleared the X amount of hours running successfully needed before allowing the public to ride. There's more left to do than just build.

Having said that, if they could actually get this open before Star Wars in CA, I'm sure Universal would be very pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.