Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 498 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So....why not just announce everything now? I mean what’s the point in waiting 2 more weeks? It’s not like the ride will be open for press tours at that time?

Because that's what they want to do? Do a big blow out with the other stuff that's coming this year?

Or they heard Disney was going to do a news dump and wanted to release a little bit of info for something before a full reveal in March. That's what I think happened.

What a terrible name. But regardless of that, the coaster looks fantastic, and it’s nice to finally know the name after an entire year of construction.

The promotional art for this is getting shared a lot on my twitter and facebook by people I don't think are generally into theme parks etc. But in the image I keep seeing being shared, it seems to have omitted exactly where this ride is in the world. Im sure most will work it out or know, I'm just surprised there isn't a Universal Orlando logo slapped in the corner, or atleast a Wizarding World Orlando logo or text.

Looking forward to seeing what's revealed on the 11th now.

Reactions: HPFred
Status
Not open for further replies.