Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this will be a good family friendly coaster. Not kiddie, but not crazy thrill ride coaster. The backwards drop / drop track are the only huge thrills, and they aren’t too terrifying by any stretch.

I’m on both sides of the fence. I don’t really like Potter as a movie or book but Universal always bring their A game and if they decide to keep expanding, you know it’s going to be a quality addition.
Agreed.
They have amazed me with every single attraction. Hogwarts Express and Gringotts round out 2 of my top 3 favorite attractions at the resort.
I'm not tired of Harry Potter but want the love spread around.

A part of my soul dies every single time I read someone calling this a kids coaster.

If the ride vehicle doesn't look like this, the coaster ain't a kiddie coaster
Amusement-Park-Equipment-Wacky-Worm-Mini-Cheap-Roller-Coaster-for-Sale-Road-Train-Rides-for-Kids.jpg

Now seriously, the "kid coaster" thing is bullshit not only because this isn't a small/weak coaster as an Hypogriff or Barnstormer, but is even more bullshit because it follows the dumbest logic of you having to be a certain way and like certain things to be a true adult.
I don't blame anybody reacting like that. There is a ton of confusion on Facebook. It only shows how bad a job Universal is doing "explaining" to the general public what the hell they are building. And the funny thing is, they have nothing to be ashamed about. The ride looks amazing but they clearly don't want to tell the GP that.

I don't blame anybody reacting like that. There is a ton of confusion on Facebook. It only shows how bad a job Universal is doing "explaining" to the general public what the hell they are building. And the funny thing is, they have nothing to be ashamed about. The ride looks amazing but they clearly don't want to tell the GP that.
I'm doing my best to help set the record straight whenever possible. At the end of my interview, I told them if you only use one soundbite, keep the bit about no screens... and they totally did!

Kind of surprised they gave us a date before they gave us more info on the experience. Usually the date is the last thing they give us but hey at least we know things are on point. Also despite the image being sort of a copy and paste job it was smart of them to showcase that ride vehicle. Looking forward to the two separate ride experiences debate lol.

I'm doing my best to help set the record straight whenever possible. At the end of my interview, I told them if you only use one soundbite, keep the bit about no screens... and they totally did!
Tell me youre going to post the segment??

Horrible name.

Cosster bike things don't look fun.

Looking forward to experiencing another attraction and q definitely but not looking forward to the actual coaster train.
Doesnt look like something that would be enjoyable. I hope I am wrong though
I have been on Wavebreaker several times since I live an hour away from San Antonio. The seats are comfortable to me. I have never even noticed a problem but then again I'm only 5'7" so not sure how it would be for someone taller.

Kind of surprised they gave us a date before they gave us more info on the experience. Usually the date is the last thing they give us but hey at least we know things are on point. Also despite the image being sort of a copy and paste job it was smart of them to showcase that ride vehicle. Looking forward to the two separate ride experiences debate lol.

Yeah we're not talking about that at all, I'm SHOCKED they gave us a date. I figured that'd be a March thing. Makes me think more this is a response to a Disney dump than vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.