Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland) | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m pretty sure Disney will sell some sort of Non-Alcoholic beverage for the kiddos and the AA folks. They aren’t t going to leave any money on the table.

It'll be like those popular nightclubs in NYC, line and all to get in. ....and will Jabba the Hut be a bouncer ;):lol:
Galaxy's Edge version of Studio 54 but Planet 54 with Wookie bouncers at the door.DJ Yoda on the 1 and 2's. I kid I kid. Princes Leigh type outfits on the table dancers.

I am a big fan of Star Wars, & I can't wait, I was thinking of going to Disneyland in October, but now I am thinking I might as well wait for the one at DHS. On another note i am glad they are using the Black Spire OutPost, since a lot of latest SW is Disney. But, being a SW fan I kind of wish they could of made an entire SW park, and have Yodo on Degaba, The Wookies area, The Ewoks area. I think I will be happy with this just gotta wait and see, I guess we wait the 2 hours for drink s too, just for something unique.

Reactions: Mad Dog