Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

My guess is they are adding entertainment to Forbidden Journey's outdoor queue.
That would be neat but that portion of the outdoor queue is only used a handful of times throughout the year. I’ve noticed that the outdoor queue is really just a line to put your bags in a locker. If you don’t have a bag then most of the time they let your party skip that wait and go straight to the switchback ramps in the garden.

According to the same source, it's supposed to go where the studio tour loading plaza is at.

He's been quiet lately though, so I'm not sure if plans have changed.

Does this mean that Studio Tours is on the chopping block? Honestly, I'm one of the few who wouldn't miss it. I find it pretty boring and disappointing.

No, I think it's safe.

Studio Tour is the heart of USH, so I don't see them getting rid of it.

Ah I see. Well, at least there's an audience for it. I just don't feel like Hollywood has much going for itself but at least there's change happening! I'm wondering where DA could even fit though.

Does this mean that Studio Tours is on the chopping block? Honestly, I'm one of the few who wouldn't miss it. I find it pretty boring and disappointing.

The Studio Tour is what sets USH apart from all other Universal theme parks. I can't see it ever getting removed, although I can see the load/unload being relocated if the current area is used for future development. Besides, what other ride allows you to bring on food and drinks. The Studio Tour, a banh mi and a beer - a nice, relaxing way to spend an hour.

The Studio Tour is what sets USH apart from all other Universal theme parks. I can't see it ever getting removed, although I can see the load/unload being relocated if the current area is used for future development. Besides, what other ride allows you to bring on food and drinks. The Studio Tour, a banh mi and a beer - a nice, relaxing way to spend an hour.

True that. I actually much prefer looking at the sets then the terrible-ness of Fast and Furious, I want that part of the ride gone lol it's so bad

No, I think it's safe.

Studio Tour is the heart of USH, so I don't see them getting rid of it.

You're right, however I see USH heading into the direction of 'Multi-day' when Nintendo finally opens. That could possibly mean the Studio Tour being removed from the park and turned into an separate admission from the theme park. Making the tour an unofficial second gate. Just a hunch. We'd probably need a hotel before that happened.

“Insiders” stay quiet during these moments...!

But Kyle is a cool guy!

Nowhere near as cool as you.

You're right, however I see USH heading into the direction of 'Multi-day' when Nintendo finally opens. That could possibly mean the Studio Tour being removed from the park and turned into an separate admission from the theme park. Making the tour an unofficial second gate. Just a hunch. We'd probably need a hotel before that happened.

That would be interesting. Obviously, I would prefer a fully-fleshed out 2nd gate, but I'm not sure how feasible that is with the space limitations.

Nowhere near as cool as you.

Thanks dude. I really appreciate that.

Taking a front-seat to say, that's almost what I'm somewhat expecting.

Have it be a small upcharge for the studio for those in the parks (probably around the cost of the WB Studio Tour), or if you get the VIP Experience, with it included with the park.

It would probably mean the little skits are done, but that may be for the best in the long haul.

I've been told more dark..

I trust Alexander

Yeah, I would not be surprised that in the end; your angle is better than mine, but it's gonna depend on a few variables.

If it's gonna go in on the darker nature, little kids are gonna have some fun nightmares.

Hopefully, when marketing comes in; we'll get a better idea.

Man I hope they don't ever get rid of the studio tour. I love how every tour I've been on is a different experience. The whole reason I love visiting the park is so I can see all the sets and learn about all the behind the scenes stuff... all while sipping on a chelada... and krusty burger. That place is bomb.

Man I hope they don't ever get rid of the studio tour. I love how every tour I've been on is a different experience. The whole reason I love visiting the park is so I can see all the sets and learn about all the behind the scenes stuff... all while sipping on a chelada... and krusty burger. That place is bomb.

I doubt it'd ever be removed completely, but I would think they would change how it's handled to where it may be a bit more..intimate.

However, I would say that we can talk about that prospect on the Studio Tour thread..

I doubt it'd ever be removed completely, but I would think they would change how it's handled to where it may be a bit more..intimate.

However, I would say that we can talk about that prospect on the Studio Tour thread..

So more Warner Bros style...Interesting.

Have you heard if Diagon is still coming to USH?

So more Warner Bros style...Interesting.

Have you heard if Diagon is still coming to USH?

In the case of the studio tour, I am merely guessing. But considering the dynamic of Comcast, I can wonder if they may eventually go in that option. Especially, if they look at Warner Bros. and Paramount for references.

..as far as Diagon, I have no clue. With only info of what could've been in June of 2016..I have to think it's most likely dead (no offense to Al2020). And that's not from the regards of the crystal ball of the future, but I have to think it's losing it's chances further and further.

I just realized something. No Celebration of Harry Potter means no new chocolate frog card this winter. :( I hope we get a new one this summer; I really do love collecting them.

I keep seeing the buzz of Diagon coming and honestly it's so skeptical. Ive been told on multiple fronts - no. It was shelved (as a last minute decision mind you) but that USH did have plans on expanding the Wizzarding World. But I see things on here that hint yes it's coming. While I wouldn't mind it, I dont want it here. Its past its time and IMO perfect in Orlando. Give USH something unique for once.

That said, I wouldn't hold my breath for DA here.