Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo Switch

If this is happening..I have to wonder if they're going to be open of XBOX coming to Switch, but be extremely vague until E3 for a grand reveal of the Game Pass/xCloud.

I also have to wonder, if Microsoft is already at development on a accessory that allows XBOX controller's to be playable on Switch.

It would open the door for compatibility, particularly with other games on Nintendo Switch that have been on the XBO.

...also..one thing to point out: Game Pass has initated since last year, that all Microsoft First Parties would be coming for those on Game Pass, for free.

That would mean Crackdown 3, Sea of Thieves, ForzaH, PUBG, and more would be potentially available for Nintendo Switch through xCloud, depending on how they play out. And that's not even mentioning other potential future games, like Battletoads, ForzaM, and more.

Last edited:
I'm guessing that the games ported to the Switch will be both Ori games, Cuphead, Halo Master Chief Collection, Battletoads, and maybe a remaster of the original Forza Horizon. Anything else will be streamed.

Based on the three balls, it likely we will get Gen 8 starter and region reveal. I'm hoping its someplace new and they thread new territory location wise (Like Africa, Brazil, Australia, Mexico, or China)

I'm going to guess, that Gen 8 has three versions (almost like Red, Blue, and Yellow); but that the region is new in some way's.

I'm wondering if it's United Kingdom, Australia, or North America (not the USA).

GIVE ME MEXICAN POKÉMON YESSSS
250px-272Ludicolo.png

The games look fully 3D but no more Pokémon walking around.

I’ll wait to see more before I decide to jump back in to the series.

Mehhhhhhh. I'll have to see more before deciding if I want this or not.

EDIT: After watching the full presentation and the trailer a few more times, I take back my original statement. This looks great!

Still despise the name though.

Last edited: