Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 101 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So you KNOW that there will be a Stranger Things house?
housethumbsup.gif

Ehhh I wouldn’t be surprised with no Hill House. Yes it’s kind of creepy but still a lot of touchy subjects.

I don't see anything that hasn't been featured in other houses recently. Alcohol? They're just a year removed from Shining. Adults trying to kill children? See Trick 'r Treat.

It's not Hellraiser--which I'd love to see, but if not it would make an In-Between sequel at 30 much more likely (since IB seemed heavily inspired by Hellraiser).

It could end up being a red herring, but they're so strapped for available, popular properties, it would be mind boggling for them to not use it.

Is Killer Klownz still probable? I couldn't imagine them not wanting to get as much mileage as they can out of those costumes.

Last edited:
So I'm asuming there is going to be more than one show this year? I don't normally care about the shows myself but they do help with the crowds.

I really hope for at least two shows. Crowds last year got dreadful in October. I went in September and it wasn't horrendous yet. October rolls around and crowds grow to an insane degree. I liked last year's event but the crowds hurt the experience greatly for me.

I really hope for at least two shows. Crowds last year got dreadful in October. I went in September and it wasn't horrendous yet. October rolls around and crowds grow to an insane degree. I liked last year's event but the crowds hurt the experience greatly for me.

Fairly accurate of my experience as well, I went for two nights in October last year and both nights were absolutely packed. Usually it's pretty common that you have a street or two that gets pretty crowded (usually caused by an abnormally long line for a house or unusually good scare zone), but last year there were streets that were packed like sardines all night lol. It was kind of like going to a rock concert at times.

Reactions: Darko