TODAY Cafe | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

TODAY Cafe

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Damn, this is a great idea to print money from a small space. Celebrity inspired food and beverages, including wine, is inspired. And...this will, no doubt, be a good photo op spot. Lot's of good synergy here. Good way to start a visitor's , especially first time visitor, day at the park.
I'm sorry, I'm going to need to step aside. Positivity is not permissible on the internet.

Damn, this is a great idea to print money from a small space. Celebrity inspired food and beverages, including wine, is inspired. And...this will, no doubt, be a good photo op spot. Lot's of good synergy here. Good way to start a visitor's , especially first time visitor, day at the park.

If nothing else it gives the park a VERY different kind of counter service. Nothing else in IoA/USF is serving this kind of stuff. As long as the quality is there, I think it will be a very big addition for variety

What buildings are left to re-do besides the studio store and camera shop though?

The interior of the Studio Store got expanded and remodeled just a couple of years ago, so I think that would be a low priority. Camera Shop could get upgrade though and given a new purpose.

The interior of the Studio Store got expanded and remodeled just a couple of years ago, so I think that would be a low priority. Camera Shop could get upgrade though and given a new purpose.
The interior of the "camera shop" was updated a few years back as well. It is 90% just photo pass services now, with a small wall of bags and accessories for sale.

Reactions: truejonas

This area is open up to guests who aren’t early Entry also during that hour, right?

It's been mostly positive, with a couple nutbar fanboys and one of TPR's alt accounts complaining.

I don’t know. I briefly skimmed the comments below the official UOR tweet and saw a bunch stuff about politics, and how they shouldn’t be bringing this into the parks.. and one guy was saying he’s stand outside the doors and check people’s twitters accounts before letting them in.. it was not what I expected for a restaurant haha.

Reactions: truejonas
I don’t know. I briefly skimmed the comments below the official UOR tweet and saw a bunch stuff about politics, and how they shouldn’t be bringing this into the parks.. and one guy was saying he’s stand outside the doors and check people’s twitters accounts before letting them in.. it was not what I expected for a restaurant haha.

People are miserable.

That was actually me. Gotta read the whole thread for context. :D

Reactions: SeventyOne